Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#798828 05/14/01 02:25 PM
F
fluke Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thank you Broken Wings, Gem, and Happy Girl<BR>for checking up on me. I have been doing alot<BR>of soul searching trying to find peace with<BR>my situation. Between the kids birthdays and<BR>problems with my email I havent been able to<BR>sit down and reply to you guys.<BR>Next month is my one year mark of knowing <BR>about the oc. In some ways I am much better<BR>and in other ways I still have a long road<BR>to go. It means the world to know I have <BR>friends here who understand why I feel the<BR>way I do. <BR>I hope you are all well. I have not done<BR>much reading but have gathered that you<BR>and your h are on common ground, Gem!!!<BR>I think of you all often and wish each<BR>and every one all the best life has to<BR>offer. Thanks again, I will post more later.<BR>I'll try emailing you bw and see what is up...<BR>Happy Girl thanks for letting me know I was<BR>being paged! Take care everyone...

#798829 05/14/01 03:35 PM
L
L
Hey fluke,<P> Thanks for checkin' in.<P> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

#798830 05/14/01 11:36 PM
G
G
Hey Fluke , So glad so hear you are doing okay. Check to see if you got my last email. I sent it over a week ago. I am going to resend it and hopefully you will get it. I have had a really busy couple of weeks, myself. Hope to hear from you soon. Gabi1116

#798831 05/15/01 05:59 AM
C
C
Hi Fluke,<P>I've tried to email you too and it hasn't been working. Plus, I lost your number. Give me a call or email me when you get a free minute. Missed talking to you.<BR>-cd

#798832 05/15/01 06:04 AM
G
G
Fluke my dear I'm so happy to hear from you.<P>Thanks for the faith.<P>God has chosen the right path for me.<P>Love,<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#798833 05/15/01 02:03 PM
F
fluke Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Dear Gregg,<BR>Thanks for the thought! I always enjoy your sense<BR>of humor...<BR>Take care and God Bless You Too!<P>Dear Gabi,<BR>I emailed you, hope that you get it. This backwoods<BR>internet provider! you get what you pay for. Nothing<BR>but problems. Glad to hear you are doing well. Talk<BR>to you later.<P>Dear CDcollins,<BR>Hope all good things come out of your mediation!<BR>Wish I could help you out babysitting!!!<P>Dear Deb,<BR>I just cant believe how quickly things can turn <BR>around. I hope and pray all remains well for you<BR>guys. Put up a united front. Congratulations on<BR>reaching peace about your situation. Take the<BR>best of care and hope to hear from you soon.<P><BR>Dear Broken Wings,<P>Now, where are you?! I emailed you, hope it goes thru.<BR>Still working on receiving mail...Take care, fluke

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 708 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation