Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Tomorrow at 1:00 we will be at the custody mediation. I am so nervous, as this will be the first time I will actually see ow/oc in over a year and a half. I still don't know if I will be able to actually go in along to the mediation, but if I am not allowed to I will be in the waiting room with oc and whoever is watching her while the mediator talks with h and ow. Anyway you look at it, I'm going to be a bundle of nerves.<P>We are going to ask for primary custody. Doubtful that we will get it, but at least now we have a good arguing point, after what ow did (leaving oc alone while she went to pick up the boyfriend). Before that happened, we didn't really have a leg to stand on.<P>I would appreciate your prayers. It will be late evening until we get back, but I will post results asap when we get home.<P>-cd

F
F
c.d., <BR>Good luck it is unbeliveabe that ow could have done something so stupid just before your court date. Its gotta do wonders for your case though you would surely think. Wouldnt it be great if they turn the little one over to you guys. That poor little girl must have been so scared who found her? Its just so hard to believe that a person can be so careless. Oh ya I forgot we're dealing with humans that don't know what care is. Why are they still having mediation it seems like it would go right to the judge with what she did? We'll be praying for you guys c.d. Good Luck! with love flowerseed

G
G
Here's to the "new leg" cd.<P>I will pray for you. All this is yet to come for us.<P>Love,<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

T
T
CD<P>You know that I will be praying for you guys! You never know what might happen. Leaving a 4 year old(oris she still 3?) alone for any amount of time is neglect! I don't think that someone who can do that should have primary custody. Of course, that is just my opinion.<P>Well, I gotta go feed Abbi, and go back to sleep(2:30 am here [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) I just wanted to see if I had gotten anything about Happy_Girl.<P>Love,<P>Tigger

Z
Z
good luck sweetheart,<P>I know you are in God's hands today. I'm saying a silent one for you.<P><P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

H
H
Dear cd,<P>With all of the MB prayers joining forces and creating a powerful force field around you and your family, you can't lose!<P>My prayers will be with you.<P>love,<BR>heavenly

L
L
Prayers being sent your way!

F
F
Best of luck and prayers going your way!!!

L
L
Hey cd,<P> I'll be thinking about you. Good luck, kiddo.<P> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

M
M
Goodluck CD...<BR>I will be praying for you and your Family, I hope the right thing comes out of this..that you guys get custody...that is that childs ONLY HOPE for a decent life..Well tomorrow we have been told is when OW is suppose to go in AGAIN...for the blood testing...I guess she misses her check...I am fuming..But tomorrow my thoughts and prayers will be with you ....Take care <BR>My Cross

C
C
cd:<P>You have my prayers, certainly. <P>Try not to be nervous about the mediation...if you have to, conjure up your "Barry White" before you go in there.<P>I'll prayer with the others and keep you in my thoughts, Donna.<P>Love <P>Catnip =^^=

J
J
CD, you are strong and classy and YOU CAN do it!! Your heart will melt for this child and you will know how to advocate for everyone's higher good. <P>Adding my prayers!<BR>Jenny<BR>

H
H
Cd, good luck at the hearing. Prayers for you.<P>happy_girl

G
G
CD, Good luck, I will have good thoughts and prayers for you all day today. Peace, Gabi1116

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 494 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation