Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#799455 05/23/01 11:13 PM
Z
Zila Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I wasn't expecting this...<BR>Guess I just want to vent a little. Dday was May 10. H ended A May 12. H had a little contact with OW at work until she went on vacation May 17. OW called H tonight. She knows I have church commitments every Wed, so that's why she called tonight. When I got home, H told me she had called and what they talked about. OW is saying she thinks she is pregnant. Based on info H has given me, I don't think the possibility is very good.<P>Anyone else had to deal with an OW using this ploy to try to "get him back". In our case, it's a major backfire for her. H is pissed that she would do something like that. However, he has to be careful not to piss her off, because she could ruin his career if she gets vindictive and "goes public".

#799456 05/23/01 11:23 PM
B
B
Zila,<P>I will bet you dimes to donuts that you and your H have nothing to worry about. If this is the case, hopefully it will be a big wake-up call for your H to not mess with this woman any longer. If she's playing the fake pregnancy card this early on, that doesn't seem to be a good sign. Sounds like this one's going to make a lot of noise going down.<P>If I were your H, I would ask the OW to submit a test result from a doctor's office with the pregnancy results. Just to be safe, start documenting EVERYTHING from now until this is resolved. If she spreads this around, you might be able to get her on a slander charge, or at least use the threat of a slander charge against her.<P>belld

#799457 05/24/01 07:43 AM
M
M
Zila,<P>Most likey she is not pregnant. BUT to answer your question...yes they get pregnant on purpose. Planned,<BR>Caculated, No birth control purpose. Not just because they believe they will get our H's...but for financial gain. ..My H's affair was less than 3 weeks..figure on that one. I agree with Bell ..She is going to be a problem..pregnant or not...so if the A can hurt hubby's career, he best be thinking of "damage control"...and here is a major "love Buster" he can think about.."you dont SH*& were you eat". the form from the doctor you were referring too.. is called a "pregnancy verification form" alot of women need them for employers or ins co...ask her for that...with an edc (estimated date of confinement...due date) they usually have the EDC on them....by that date you can see "approx, when conception occured"...than your H can see if it is his...if she refuses to give him, he may not be the father. Good Luck

#799458 05/24/01 10:22 PM
B
B
Zila,<P>Sounds like she is trouble either way it goes. But I agree with belld and mycross. Get the proof. Then change your phone #. No need for her to be disrupting this emotional time for you and your H. yes they plan. My ow, unlike mycross's, did it to try and keep my H. I do not believe she was after $ because we have none. Unless she thought somehow she could get it through my father-in-law (who does). Who knows how these harlots think...<P>Either way, I pray for strenghth for you and your husband. This is a very difficult situation. I pray she is a lunatic and is not pg by your H. <P>Come here when you need to and post and read read read.<P>Love and Prayers<P>broken_wings

#799459 05/24/01 11:17 PM
Z
Zila Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
Thanks for your replies, support and encouragement.<P>OW is not pregnant- at least that's what she said when she called today.<P>but i guess i better prepare myself for other "surprises"<P>June 15 won't come fast enough...

#799460 05/24/01 11:19 PM
H
H
Zila,<P>sorry so late in welcoming you to the forum, been so busy lately. sorry you have to be here, hope that this is all just a sick game OW is playing.<P>OW in our case too got pregnant on purpose. has all but admitted it to H. he had stopped affair, awhile later, she came looking for him, crying her eyes out, and they had one last screw. oh how i wish he would have had just a wee bit of will power... oh those i wishes...<P>demand proof. not a little pregnancy stick either. something from the doctor's office with her name on it. change your phone number, get it unlisted, non published.<P>good luck. keep posting here.<P>happy_girl <BR>

#799461 05/24/01 11:20 PM
Z
Zila Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I realize that i didn't include in my first post that we move june 15. i'm hoping and praying that the physical separation will help ow see the reality that IT IS OVER between she & my H.

#799462 05/25/01 05:23 AM
G
G
Zila you have received some good advice here.<BR>A doctors statement of pregnancy would be the only proof.<P>This one sounds like all the rest I've read about including ours.<P>I hope the move is all it takes!<P>Bless you.<P>Love,<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation