Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#801123 06/24/01 07:33 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Just wondering how you made out at your 6:30 meeting with h. I do have some thoughts about your last post, but I figure I'll wait to see how you're doing when the meeting is over. <P>Meantime, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.<P>with love,<BR>cd

#801124 06/25/01 02:36 PM
B
B
Hello CD, <P> All he said is that his life has been hard enough until now and I wasn't making it any easier. He also said that it's time that he takes care of things for himself and not worry about me so much.He said that my call actions yesterday morning have made things very difficult for him{he wouldn't elaborate} And that was it ,he left. He said that he would be back another day for his things. Two hours later , he was back home. I pretended I was sleeping. He left again at 6 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]o this morning. I am now at my brother's house. I called him this morning and told him that he won. That I never wanted to hear about ow or oc. And that our relationship will now be superficial and for convienance. I will stay the night at their house. Tomorrow, i don't know. I will check back in later, thanks for all of the support.

#801125 06/25/01 09:10 PM
G
G
I will pray for you blue. You need peace after all of this time.<P>Love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#801126 06/25/01 11:50 PM
T
T
Blue... I have fought the battle in my mind for months now on whether to give it all up or stay with my H for my children's sake. The only reason I would stay is for them and their relationship with their father. <P>I can honestly say that I will not live with him on a "superficial basis" just for the sake of keeping him & the children together. This has been hard. I have always held to the idea that I would die for them, so why not find a way to live with him for them. But I realize that part of my role as a mother is to lead by example. And the example of letting him live a seperate life while I basically am a single parent is not good. My boys will know him as a father if he wants to be a father. I will not disrupt that. But I will not allow him to teach them to disrespect their mother by showing their mother no respect. I am praying that they will learn to love their future wives in a better manner than what he has shown me.<P>Please do not decide to give up your life for the sake of a marriage. I do believe that this is so harmful. Can you find a way to try a Plan B once again? Have you spoken to a lawyer? It sounds like he is mad at you now that he has lost control over the communication between you & OW. <P>Hang in there Blue. Please know that you are a good and honest woman. He is the one who has to reconcile his actions with honesty. Take care... Carolyn

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation