Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#801235 06/26/01 03:00 PM
B
blue00 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
that my H, who I ahve known for years, is manipulating and threanting the ow into a continued sexual relationship.THis is why she is so willing to let me be a part of the oc 's life. THat maybe she thinks I won't allow him to cut her off finacially if I get to know the oc and her. Now, my H has neverimposed himself on anyone. Not discounting the fact that we have a Very active sex life. This is what I would have to beleive in order to believe ow about their continued affair. Or could it be that she has tried every thing to put a wedge between us and now is going the nice routr. Maybe she thinks she can cause friction between us and come out looking like the victim?

#801236 06/26/01 04:17 PM
B
blue00 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
No misunderstandings here, the concensus is from outside sources not here.I just don't know what to believe anymore. The real ? is what am I prepared to do if they are still carrying on? I don't know.

#801237 06/26/01 04:47 PM
T
T
Blue00<P>I am not trying to defend any one here, but in my situation the OMM WAS threatening me with emotional blackmail and stuff like that. Because, at the time, I believed that I loved him, he would use things like, "I'm leaving soon, and will probably never get to be with you again" Or he would use the fact of my one other A that was over 6 yrs ago as a threat to tell H when he got back from his deployment. It does happen. Again, I am not trying to defend your OW, but you should really see if this may be true in some way. I don't know how you could find out for yourself, since OW has lied to you before. But, your H's behaviour has been suspicious very recently. The men we think we know can be different when they are hiding things. Please don't take this as me bashing you, or supporting your OW. I just have experienced this myself, and wanted to let you know from my experience.<P>Tigger

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation