Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#802937 08/11/01 09:53 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Is your H Middle easter..if so from what country?..I went back a read the threads you wrote from a year ago about your situation and feel some strong similarities in our cases..please let me know how to contact you so we can write and talk to each other, maybe we can help eachother with the frustration we face in dealing with the type of H we have and how they think

#802938 08/11/01 05:12 PM
B
B
He is Eastern European, not quite Mid-east. My E-mail is blue00b@hotmail.com. Please mail me if you want.

#802939 08/12/01 08:41 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Blue<P>Your story as many others here horrifies me, your imparticular becasue it seems he has no regards for your feeling in this matter..i am sure i could easily be in this situation as his behavior is similar to your H regarding different things you mentioned....i will mail you tomorrow as h works late tomorrow..how is your situation going..any improvement?<P><BR>

#802940 08/12/01 09:23 AM
B
B
My situation has gotten 100% better since last year, the last 6 months in particular. The oc will be 2 next month. H only sees her maybe once a month. He now tells me when he is going. <P>His wasn't the usual affair, if there is such a thing. He met ow long after we were separated. She got pregnant after he told her he was moving home. THey lived together for 8 months. He was home for almost 6 weeks when I found out she was pregnant. She had gone back to her home country, he sent her money for an abortion,but she used the money to return to theU.S. She admitted to me that she thought he would leave and be with her and the baby. I was alos pregnant at the time. Her child is 2 months older than our youngest. <P>There has been A LOT of disrespect on my H 's part.He basically has handled every aspect of the other situation without taking me into consideration. He feels if it's right for the oc, that's all that matters. But even that has gotten better.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation