Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#802949 08/11/01 07:54 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Hey there...are you around? I haven't seen you on the computer lately. Are you okay...e-mail me if you want to. Been thinking about you and miss the pep talks!!!!!!<BR>NGU

#802950 08/12/01 02:57 PM
G
G
Hey Zebra, I second that. NGU, when I see you on-line I will let you know and we can chat. Gabi1116

#802951 08/12/01 04:41 PM
G
G
Yeah Zebra, I downloaded that yahoo thing so we can talk sometime. You ok? I feel you aren't very strongly. Please let us know.<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#802952 08/12/01 07:13 PM
G
G
Gem, Zebra did mention to me a couple of weeks back that she had gotton a promotion at work and would be in charge of her very own store. Maybe and I hope that is the reason she has not been around. What yahoo thing did you download, we, zebra, NGU and I and a few others chat on Aol instant messaging. You can download that too, I can send you the link if you want. Let me know. Peace, Gabi1116

#802953 08/13/01 07:00 AM
M
M
ZebraBaby,<P>Count me in on those who are hoping that you are OK.<P>I love zebras; they are by far my favorite of God's creatures. We live a couple of houses down from a riding stable and I would love to get a pony for kids (when we have them) and a zebra for me, just to love and pet. They can never really be domesticated. They have too much spirit.<P>MJ

#802954 08/13/01 08:20 AM
C
C
Add me to the list of concerned friends. Please let us know if you are alright.<BR>with love,<BR>cd

#802955 08/13/01 11:24 AM
Z
Z
What an awesome way to visit this board this morning and find all my friends wishing me well.<P>Yes life is still fabulous and Gabbi was right, I've been swamped at my own store. I'm putting in ridiculous hours and when I'm not there, I'm trying to compensate with H and the kids by giving them 100% of my attention. <P>Back when I was an assistant I'd come home after my scheduled time, turn on the puter and cook dinner, chat with the kids and squeeze in a little MB time. So as to not cheat them... I've been putting the board off for late night and even then it's just for a hot second.<P>But as for H and I. We are still madly in love. In fact it keeps getting better everyday. I swear if I keep crying in church every Sunday everyone's gonna think I'm miserable. But I just get so emotional when I thank God for what he's done to keep our family together. Even Wellbutrin can't hold back tears of JOY and THANKS.<P>Had a quick moment when OW called the other night after we had a big storm. H, my sister, the kids and I were sitting in the living room talking about what an exciting thunder/lightning storm just passed and the phone rang. <P>The hag called to ask H if she could get her uterous money early. Then she had to add that she and her four illegitimate kids were walking home from the store (they have no car) and got caught in the downpour. <P>I really doubt that happened since it was already dark when the storm hit so I seriously doubt she was walking her four kids on the busy highway in the dark to the store. I think it was just to pull at his heart strings. I got pissed and went outside to take a smoke to calm down.<P>I just hate that even now that we don't have "contact" she still slithers into our lives everyonce in a while. I wish she'd just "poof" disappear. But that's just wishful thinking.<P><BR>But that's been the worst I've had in many many weeks, so I'm thankful and not bhytching too bad.<P>thanks again ladies for putting out the APB on me and making me feel loved.<P>Hey, we need to set up a chat night. I'm feeling kinda wicked. Any night but Tuesday. And it's gotta be after 10:30. I'll put H to bed early!<P>See ya'll later.<BR>Z.<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.<p>[This message has been edited by zebrababy (edited August 13, 2001).]

#802956 08/13/01 02:20 PM
G
G
Horray Zebrababy! Glad for you! Missed you.<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#802957 08/13/01 07:41 PM
N
OP Offline
N
Hey there!!!so glad to hear from you...After 10:30 is good for me...H is calling at 10:30 and since we are in temporasry housing I only have one phone line so I may join a few minutes late...see ya'all then!<BR>NGU

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 1,205 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation