Hi Everyone,<P>I have been reading a helpful book "This Too<BR>Shall Pass"...Keeping Faith During Tough Times.<P>I just wanted to share some of the passages that<BR>have helped me through some dark days.<BR>I hope in some small way they can help you too.<P><BR>"What, then, should gaurd the gate?<BR>How shall a man be great?<BR>Through the dark days and long,<BR>What power shall make him strong?<BR>Wherein does courage lie,<BR>Since all he loves must die?<P>When sorrow binds his hands, <BR>Helpless the strong man stands.<BR>One master only grief<BR>Bows to, and that's belief-<BR>Faith that he'll some day know<BR>Why God hath willed it so!"<P>-Edgar Guest, "Grief's Only Master"<BR>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<P>Certainly Not MY Choice<P>This is not a choice I would make, for me or for<BR>the one who went against my standards, my hopes.<BR>It's a riddle, O God, why you give us freedom to<BR>choose. It can break our hearts. Comfort me as I<BR>cope with the choice not mine; forgive any role<BR>I had in it. Help me separate doer from deed as<BR>I pass on your words to all "nothing can separate us".<BR>Not even poor choices I sometimes make myself.<BR>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<P>We need to leave the past with God. In faith,<BR>hope, and trust, assured of God's forgiveness<BR>and tender understanding, we can turn away from <BR>that which has brought us so much anguish. We don't<BR>have to carry our regrets and feelings of guilt with us.<P>Mildred Tengbom, Grief For a Season<BR>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<P>Take care all...best wishes for everyone.