A little story for our major clique I thought you that are new this site would get a laugh out of this one. You know what I think we are a major clique(annoying spice's words) we all want to save our marriages and keep our familys intact. I'm proud to be part of this marriage builders clique.<P> Now what I am wondering is I wonder if a [censored] can kick its self [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> In bygone days, wolves would band together and try to kill the range horses that had been turned loose for the winter. If the wolves could catch a stray horse, they would encircle him, slash, then leap away from the horse’s hooves until the horse was hamstrung, then move in for the kill. <BR>The horses, knowing that there was safety in numbers, would band together for protection. When the wolves attacked, they would put their heads together and form a tight circle using their hind feet to kick at the wolves (and a well –placed kick can easily dispatch a wolf. <BR>But in the same region there were also some [censored] which were used for pack animals. They didn’t have as much sense as the horses, and when the wolves would attack them they also would form a circle, but they didn’t put their heads together. Instead, they faced the wolves and subsequently ended up kicking each other. <P> with love flowerseed<P><p>[This message has been edited by flowerseed (edited September 27, 2001).]