Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#806325 11/29/01 01:22 AM
P
P51 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey Tig,<p>I hope I don't seem too forward. I posted this in response to the last post you left on "feedback, please". You personally are an incredible inspiration to me. You see, if my wife and I manage to work through this (again) then you are her to me. In other words, she will possibly someday soon be dealing with exactly the same issues and struggles that you do. Your relationship with Abbi is what my wife will have in her life. I guess it sounds like I'm moving toward reconciliation, but that's for another post. Anyway, you seem to be an incredible woman that has made some horrible mistakes, but now is overcoming them. Your acceptance of responsibility, and the fact that I've never heard you try to blame your choices on someone else are so admirable. I pray that your struggles will lessen and the days ahead of you will grow brighter and brighter.<p>P51<p>[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: P51 ]</p>

#806326 11/28/01 02:34 PM
T
T
P51,<p>Thank you so much for your post. I do still struggle with my guilt, and that, of course, is my own fault. I do admit that it doesn't creep up as much as it used to, but it still rears it's ugly head every once in a while. A lot of my struggles right now are the fact that I don't have Sailorman here with me at this time, and this is the first deployment that we don't have any info on where they are or even what they are doing. I still have the peace from God that he will be safe, but it is still hard to deal with, especially right now.<p>If your W ever wants to "talk" to me, for advice, or just reassurance that this can be survived, please pass along my email address. <p>I will still be around, lurking and posting every once in a while, but I do think that I need to take a little break, so as to not dwell on my past indescressions. You are also an amazing man to be so supportive, and sensitive to your W during this time. Every little bit helps with her own personal forgivness, that only she can provide for herself. I don't know how many times Sailorman would tell me that's what I needed to do. But that was the biggest hurdle for me.<p>Thanks again,<p>Tigger<p>[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: tigger4jdt ]<p>[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: tigger4jdt ]</p>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation