Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
F
bw,
Just wanted you to know I care and I feel for ya. He is the only one that can change his ways you cant do it for him.He has got to want it for himself. If he really believes you wont stand for anymore he will be more inclined hopefuly to get some help. Try to tell yourself you get what you put up with.
I had to tell myself this alot a few yrs ago and it really helped me to not put up with things that caused so much h*** in my life.Been real busy latly try to get back on later.
with love, flowerseed

N
N
BW was checking in tonite late cuz the little guy wouldn't go to sleep...finally passed out in a second around 10 [img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] opm...hope you are hangin in there. I will keep checking in for you...my prayers are with you my dear friend...
NGU

B
OP Offline
B
Well guys........sigh.<p>This is Wednesday and I have not heard from him. He talked to his dr friend yesterday (informally) and dr friend called me. H wanted to make sure I was ok.<p>Dr told me that H was staying in some dive motel that didnt even have a phone. He has been going to WalMart to get stuff cause he has nothing. (I can hear the checks bouncing now, can you?) So dr says H will probably be home today or tomorrow. H cant afford to keep it up in a motel, even a cheap one.<p>Dr told me to be very careful. He thinks H is very volatile right now and could easily hurt himself or anyone who got in the way. So basically he was warning me not to fight with him, which I had resolved to do anyways. I worry about him. I am frightened for him. <p>On a good note H talked to him about officially coming to see him and getting on meds. H also talked a little to him about going to AA. I pray he is going to do it.<p>Also, a good note. I did go to the al-anon meeting last night and I think I will continue to go. I think I will benefit greatly from it. I also start work today. Tax season is back!<p>I have been just tryin to keep occupied to keep my mind at least 5% off H. It breaks my heart to watch him do this to himself. And us.<p>Bad note.....why cant I just tell a lie??!! H's psyco mother called last night. She asked how H was doing. I told her I didnt know......long story short, she ended up getting the basics of what was going on. AH! I am so angry with myself. She is one of the main reasons H is the way he is. Now she is freaking out and wants to come down here. I told her not to....as a matter of fact if she does, she can sit at the bus station. She is the last thing in the world H needs right now. Or ever really.<p>Thank you all for caring so much. It really does mean a lot to have such a support as you all.<p>Love
bw

F
F
Been thinking of you BW and checking in to
see how you are. I know how helpless you
feel agaisnt H's problems...and believe he
really does want help. Hang in there.<p>It's sooo hard to keep quiet about turmoil
in your life when someone (like a mil) calls
to see how everything is going. I hope for
your sake she doesnt get on a bus to your place.
This is something your H can only do on his
own. My mil would complicate things also.<p>Blessings for a safe return and new beginning
for you, H and family.

N
N
Hey there girl...I have been checking in and finally got a chance to see you post...we haven't even connected on the times I have been on...but understandably so as so much is going on. Just to let u know I'll be on Fri and Sat night. Friday I may be getting on pretty late as I am having one of those "candle parties" but will be logging on afterwards. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily...
NGU

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 883 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation