Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#808665 02/14/02 07:03 AM
B
OP Offline
B
OW, in fact xH's new wife from 1.5 months ago, delivered their son on Fri.
My girls were with him at that time and during the weekend.
I had a break down, lasted quite short, only till Sun afternoon.
I sent him a telegrame with congratulation for getting finally a prince.<p>The Q is: how to communicate with girls?<p>For now we pretend the baby does not exist.
But listening to their phone calls with father their first Q is how is the baby, how is OW (they still didn't come home cause she has a fever).<p>To ask q about baby or to wait for them to mention their brother?<p>Thanks

#808666 02/14/02 08:14 AM
M
M
Quote by betrayed
Baby son is borne. Both girls left me alone and are with him. My life is finished<p>I was reading your post in Divorced and I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. I certainly hope that you will find comfort in this forum because we all know how challenging and heart-breaking it can be when the one you love not only betrays you, but has a child with the OW. For most of us posting on this forum, I've noticed, our spouses got the ow pregnant during the affair and then usually they come running home and realize their sin has resulted in them having a child they never wanted. <p>What your h did by having an affair then deserting you for her, then on top of that marrying her and having a child with her... well, let me just say this... God HAS to deal with that. No sin will go unchastened if your h is a believer in God. And if he is not, well then living under the leadership of Satan is punishment enough. <p>One day, I truly believe that God will open your h's eyes and realize he made a very big mistake. You are free to remarry and God will bless your union. He is not free to remarry and I strongly feel that God allowed his marriage because of stubborn arrogance and it will be dealt with. <p>Your life is more important than two haughty people who think they have the power to destroy you and ultimately, your life. Be strong in the Lord, for yourself and your daughters. When the days are long and arduous, just call on the Lord and tell him that you do not understand, and he will give you clarity and peace. Keep calling on HIM.<p>God bless,
Julia<p>[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: mnca6713julia3 ]</p>

#808667 02/14/02 09:05 AM
T
T
B&D....
I feel for you...this is a difficult time indeed...although I am not in your shoes or position, I know the pain is very real, very raw and cuts deep.<p>I pray that you will have the wisdom to know what to say when the time comes to say it...I think when you and your girls get to talk, you will know what to say and how to say it.<p>I have a vague grasp of your situation, I need to read back to understand more of your circumstances.<p>There is a better life for you....you will move on, and be stronger for this...somehow...someway...some day....
We are here for you, I'm here for you...
Know that I'm praying for you and "I got your back" in prayer...<p>Hugs, thinking of you and please keep us updated...<p>Twiisty

#808668 02/18/02 08:37 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Today afternoon my exH new wife and OC are coming home. They were in the hospital for 10 days cause she had a fever.
During these days YD was several times with dad in the hospital, says that the baby "looks like her", "poor baby not going home" "poor OW is sick".....
And dad has bought a new car to pick up his prince: instead a last model of Mercedes he now drives Jeep Grand Cherokee-in our country a very expensive and rare car, probably cause he now has a large family and OW will need that Mercedes,LOL<p>I know, I know, I am simply jellous, he visited her in the hospital every day for few hours, and while I was in the same position long ago, he only came to drive the D and me home.<p>He cooks, cleans....everything what he didn't do in our marriage.
And I think she will now be treated even more like a princ's mother than till now.<p>And Ds and me are strugglinng with everyday problems how to pay bills, buy food....<p>And even now I can only think of him and how I still love him and want him back even with OC, I wanted another baby few yrs ago but he was strongly against.<p>Is there any success strory after these events?
I can't stop loving him.
How to stop thinking of him, livoing in the past...while he seems so happy with his new life?<p>Even the daughters seem to like him even more than before, they love OW and of course OC.<p>How to deal with that?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 425 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation