Dear Anniem,<p>It was such a wonderful surprise to see you post! I remember you so well and it was comforting to know that I helped you during the time we spent together on this Board.<p>Sounds like your life is in control -- at least as much as any of our lives are ... I have basically come to terms with the differences in my pre- and post- OC lives. But, I can't help from missing the old life from time to time. Sometimes I am yearning for the lost innocence. <p>Just like you said, sometimes I wonder what goes on in my H's head. He doesn't talk about the ex-OW much anymore. It seems so crazy that these two people -- my H and the ex-OW -- changed my whole life and then they seem to move forward like nothing ever happened. <p>I am grateful for moving forward, but sometimes it just seems like the people who get hurt are the ones who end up carrying the most baggage. <p>Please write and update us on what is happening with you. It sounds like you still need friends to lean on -- and we are here. There are a bunch of the oldies still lurking to come out of retirement when needed or called. So don't be a stranger.<p>love,
heavenly