Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
blue00 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ex-ow called my h yesterday while I was at our business. I answered the phone and gave it to him.They talked for about 5 minutes. I was angry. Anyway, she later e-mailed me saying that I shouldn't freak out about the call.That the only reason she calls him is about the child support enforcement. She also said that she has nothing to do with him personally,but owes him big because of all of the jams he's gotten he out of. She also said that she is involved with someone and my H is the last person she cares about now.<p>So, why is she saying all of this now, when just 3 months ago she was telling me that their affair had continued and she didn't have a boyfriend? She has never covered my H's [censored] for him. What do you make of this? Just yesterday, before this e-mail,I told my H i wanted a divorce because of his terrible treatment of me. I was also going on the assumption that he was still involved with ow in some way.

T
T
All I can say is I dont like the sounds of it. Why is she so worried what you think all of a sudden? I will pray for you and your family. I dont see any reason that she should have to discuss anything with your H.

B
blue00 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
There have been times in these past 4 years when things weren't going on that she would tell me this.She now says though that she has finally seen who my h truely is, a liar, a cheat and a hypocrite.She says he isn't fit to be the father of her child. But she says she will LET him play Father until she is ready to move back to her home county. She maintains that she has only called him recently about the child support appointments. Several times a week seem excessive for this to me.

B
B
Hi blue00,<p>I don't need to tell you not to trust her as far as you can throw her, so is there any way you and your H can agree (POJA) that she should contact you if there are any CS questions? Are you up for being the go-between if everything works out between your H and you?<p>I know it will be tough to tune out the insults she hurls at your husband behind his back (so unnecessary), but at the same time, it would give you an opportunity to say how well your recovery is going and he is not any of those things she says he is... (?)<p>Interesting how she tries to act like she knows your H so well. You know his best side. She only knew him at his worst (when he was cheating on you)...<p>Good luck with everything! [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

B
blue00 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
She and I spoke yesterday. She says it took her along time to see him for who he is.She wants nothing to do with him,except the money of course. When she moves back home she says she doesn't want h or any one in his family to be in the child's life, including him.She wants to be left alone and says she will never let him see the baby again until she is old enough to decide for herself. She has a new boyfreind and wants to move on with her life.She also said for the first time that H isn't interested in her anymore either.Going on 4 months now. We had a candid ,seemingly honest conversation. She said she was weak at times and my h was acting as if he loved her and was just roomates with me. She now know it was all lies. She did admit though that he never said that he was going to leave me and be with her. I have to say that although I believe she exagerrated some things ,I believe what she told me. I t matches with my instincts all along.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation