Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear catnip!
Happy birthday to you!<p>and anyone else whose birthday is this month!!!

T
T
Let's see, any March B-days in our family? Well, Abbi is one today, my 33rd B-day is on the 30th, and our anniversary was yesterday! Needless to say, yesterday kinda sucked, being apart, but we will be reunited soon(sorry, I'm not going to take a page from Mary Janes book, and quote the song, but it did run through my mind [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] )<p>Add my Birthday greeting to any and all who are celebrating this month!<p>Love,<p>Tigger

D
D
tigger,
My daughter will be six on March 30. Looks like she shares the same b-day as you! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]
If anypne has any suggests on what I can do for her birthday party. I would take them. She is my oldest and this will be my first kids party that I will throw. Her friends are all 5 and 6 and I also have to take care of three and 8 month old.<p>Dawn<p>[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: Dawn71 ]</p>

T
T
Happy Birthday fellow March babies! Mine was the 13th, my sister's was the 16th, and my mom's is the 30th. So Happy Birthday to all!!!!

H
H
Happy Birthday to all you March babies. Mine was March 14, my SIL was March 15, RIP, and my grandpa's is March 30th.

D
D
Hello,
Wow! there seems to be a lot people you have March 30 birthdays. My daughter included. <p>Dawn

C
C
Happy Birthday to all you fellow Pisces (THE BEST sign in the Zodiac) with sensitive, artistic, complicated hearts...and thank you for the well wishes.<p>Catnip =^^=

B
OP Offline
B
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dawn71:
<strong>If anypne has any suggests on what I can do for her birthday party. I would take them.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I recently heard of a "princess party" where the girls all made tiaras at the party and dressed up as princesses???<p>What about taking a few kids to see a movie? You won't have to clean up?! Some theaters have party deals...<p>The park is always fun too--minimal mess in your house--if the weather is acceptable...<p>I gave a kid birthday party at the bowling alley once and they put bumper things over the gutters to block them so that everyone is guaranteed to hit some pins. That was a lot of fun for the kids... We served the cake right there at the tables--again no messy house or yard to clean up! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>You could give a tea party theme for the girls where they could all wear hats and maybe bring some of their dishes and a doll? That would be cute?<p>Here in Ca. it has been very popular to rent these huge jumper things for home parties. But all the parties we have attended lately, it seems like the boys are more interested in jumping around than the girls... (testosterone?) Still, they have some cute ones that look like pink castles for the girls.<p>Okay, I'm all tapped out of ideas for now! HAVE FUN whatever you do!!!

U
U
We also have a Birthday to celebrate this month. My youngest son will be one year older this Friday. I am looking forward to a get together with mixed emotions since his mother has been told she is not welcome to his home and also not welcome to our brunch date with his brother on Sunday. It may be happy for some but I know I will be faced with tears when I get home Sunday.
I just pray for the strength to get through yet another period of sadness.<p>I hope that "Love Conquers All" is a truism, since love for her and my sons is the only thing I am sure of right now.<p>Sorry if I put a downer on everyone else's party. <p>God Bless<p>Used Long Ago

T
T
Add my birthday wishes to all of you March babies. <p>This is also OC's 4 birthday this month. This is the first year H has been involved so not sure what to expect. Not really even sure H knows the exact date. I do. <p>I am sure OW will be planning some little birthday gathering, and I am sure OC would want H to attend (remember she still has no clue he is her father)but he will have to decline. Does that make me a horrible person, probably. <p>Dawn, as for the party for your daughter, does your town have a museum? Our local family museum has birthday packages, and the kids love them. I personally would love to come to a princess party. Putting on my organdy dress with my crisp crenoline slip (sp) would be so much fun. Reminds me of birthday parties back in the 50's I grew up with. Let us know what you decide. <p>Tina

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 329 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation