Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
All I have to say is:<p>Wisdom is not measured by what you say, but rather by what you don't say (hint, hint).

T
T
OK OB1,<p>I'll bite, you've got my curiosity running wild! What do you mean in this post? Or can you share?<p>Tigger

T
T
I'm not quite sure.....but I think I get it...but then again...I could be wrong...will you let me know if I am right? [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>How's Jonas' bug bite? Did it heal up properly? I was so worried about him!<p>Hope you are doing well yourself,
Hugs and prayers,
Twiisty

O
OP Offline
O
I guess the best way to describe by thoughts would be to state that "we" (OW & BS)don't take criticism very well. It's funny how, even under the pretense of making peace, we find it necessary to get one last dig in. Sometimes things are better left unsaid. NOT saying something is a lot more telling of your character than how slickly you can stick it to someone.
[img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

O
OP Offline
O
twiisty,<p>Thank you for asking about Jonas. Yes, he's doing great. He has a faint scar and circular discoloration, but that's about it. Jonas is a black/latin mix. Since I'm so fair skinned, it never dawned on me to give his skin extra care. As a close friend gently pointed out to me, people of color are more susceptible to scarring and skin discoloration after a trauma. I'll have to be more careful next time and be sure to use Vitamin E oil or Aloe Vera. Gosh, so many things to learn. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>OB1

T
T
I got it!!!! heh heh......I got it!!!<p>It isn't too late to keep rubbing lotion or what you need on Jonas' bite site...I'm sure over time it should fade a bit???<p>Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Twiisty

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 731 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation