Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Long-winded vent:
I’m so sick and tired of xow’s bs. Our court-ordered agreement is pretty generous. We have the baby every other weekend from Friday night to Monday morning, allowing drop offs and pick-ups at daycare. Well, to move things along slowly, we started out with Saturday – Sunday, every other weekend. Well, we missed a couple of weeks due to other obligations. When we got back from traveling I contacted her to set up drop off, pick up arrangements for that Saturday. Well, all of a sudden, she had travel plans.
Fine….
She was supposed to call me back on Friday night ( I spoke to her on a Thursday) to let me know the plans. She never did. I had to call her on Saturday to find out we wouldn’t spend time w/ baby that day. She committed to calling back on Sunday or Monday to ‘discuss some things’. That was May 11th/ 12th. It’s now June 4th and we’re just now hearing from her. This is after we sent a follow-up letter voicing our concerns that we hadn’t heard from her and threatening to get the law involved.
Well, like I mentioned, she finally called back and we’re meeting w/ her tonight at the public library.
I’m pissed for one because she didn’t call back as promised. I should know better than to think she’s credible, but gee whiz!!! I’m also pissed because after the ‘get your sh##’ together letter we sent her (we cc’d our lawyer), she finally decides to call, and instead of discussing things over the phone she wants to meet. Who in the he@@ does she think she is????
I&#8217;m so sick of the drama. She just does not know who she&#8217;s messing with. After tonight, she&#8217;ll be so clear on how not to get me aggravated. It&#8217;s she doesn&#8217;t realize that we could have had her dumb-as-a-beet-azz arrested for denying visitation. But after this last stunt, my H and I both agree, the gloves come off. No more warning letters, no more courtesy calls. It&#8217;s straight and to the point following the agreement without variation. I just know that one day, she&#8217;ll want to switch dates (that is when she get&#8217;s a life) and it will be really hard to not think back on these times and tell her he@@ no!<p>For all those w/ no contact, this is one of those days I wish she&#8217;d just drop off the face of the galaxy&#8230;the Earth is too small, I don&#8217;t&#8217; want our spiritual/celestial paths to cross ever again!.<p>For those that read this long vent&#8230;thanks!!!

T
T
I understand your frustration. At least it seems your H and you are on the same page as how to approach handling matters with OW.
I still deal with the frustration of OW continuing to bypass me and go thru H at the office. Which today I royally blasted him for. All because of the stupid car seat situation. She knew darn well it would be a problem for visitation today, but instead of emailing the info, she waited till this morning at work. GRRRR.
Sometimes the antics of our OW never cease to amaze me.
Tina

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation