Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#812702 06/26/02 08:42 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Well my moving van is here and it's almost time to unplug this thing and box it up. Doc's flying in friday to make the drive from the NW to the Midwest with me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>a hearfelt thanks to you ladies who have offered support during this most difficult time in my life
A special thanks to the OW are brave enough to post here...my hatred for the OW has lessened because of you.<p>MO5...{{{ hugs}}} to you and your beautiful daughter<p>WIB...I hope you continue to post here...if not, know that you've a least helped one person....me<p>Twiisty...you're encouragement has not gone unnoticed...thank you<p>Catnip...what can I say? gotta love ya girl<p>Heavenly...you're kindness and gentle wisdom is much needed here<p>Obratti...you to have been kind...thank you<p>BTDT...you are wise beyond words<p>Dawn... I hope you get your answers soon , and that they are in your favor<p>CM...the best of luck to you hon<p>Stacia..you are an inspiration <p>and lastly...to Doc...Thank you for never giving up on us even during the rough spots.. I love you more than words could ever say...always<p>anyone else I've forgotten...I'm sorry...but my brains all jumbled with my move.<p>
I now feel strong enough to go out and grab that brass ring and live my life the best way I know how..<p>I wish nothing but the best for each of you, no matter your situation<p>Who knows I may just have to pop back in sometime to check up on y'all or just for a boost...look for me as Doc's Wife tho...<p>Much love,
Docsgirl<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

C
C
DG,<p>Geeez.. I'm sorry to see you go but so happy for you at the same time. My very best wishes to you and Doc for a lifetime of happiness together. Have a good life. <p>CM
[img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

M
M
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] Best of luck to you... ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD. KEEP IN TOUCH. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
God be with you and Doc, DG! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>May your life be filled with Happiness from now on.<p>(((hugs))) and prayers<p>My prayers and thoughts are with you!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

B
B
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DocsGirl:
<strong>Who knows I may just have to pop back in sometime to check up on y'all or just for a boost...look for me as Doc's Wife tho...
</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Yes, please do!!! Let us know how the move goes! Will be praying for traveling mercies for you! That everything will go smoothly, everyone will be alert and energetic for the long haul ahead! Be safe! [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

H
H
Dear DocsGirl,<p>Thank you for the kind words. You have also been an inspiration on MB and you will be missed! I am looking forward to finding DocsWife checking in one day soon.<p>Much happiness to you and Doc in your new life.<p>love,
heavenly

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 1,205 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation