Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#819383 02/07/03 01:57 AM
I
OP Offline
I
Some of you may remember me and some may not, I originally posted under Jessica26, unfortunatly alot of our stories are the same. So here is a quick recap..

My H and I have been married for 7 years this month and although we had our ups and downs I would have never expected in my wildest dreams that he would do what he did.

Back in November of 2001 , I found out my husband was having an affair and the woman was pregnant, very pregnant by the time I found out, he had made her promises that he would leave but low and behold when the time came he couldnt, when I first found out I felt as if the ground had moved out from under me, I was displaced, depressed, trying to kill myself and then I found this sight. There have been so many people here that have picked me up when I needed it most. A few thanks to Catnip,Heavenly,Julia and many many more. I prayed everyday and went to church and asked for strength and needless to say somehow I am where I am today. Now the OW doesnt make life easy for my H and especially me , My H now has a beautiful baby boy who was born in April of last year. He is now 10months old and has started to walk. I didnt follow all the Harley principles and sometimes I do regret it, but I am taking it one day at a time and believing that if he didnt want to be with me he would be with her and his child. Needless to say we do not have any children of our own, we have tried for many years so you can imagine my anger with God (at first) as to how this woman could come into my life and get pregnant in less than 3 months. Well each day I move on a little more. On Dec 31,2002 my doctor confirmed that I was pregnant and I am so happy I could never fully explain it. I am due Sept 9, 2003. OW doesnt know yet and honestly she doesnt need to know. She will just jump up and down, scream and cry and make everybodys life miserable. I dont know if my H and I will make through all this in the end, but I do know that I have made it this far and God does answer prayers , when I needed him most he was there and has never left my side. and now I have the most beautiful gift from God, my unborn child. I look forward to life every single second and I beleive everything happens for a reason. My husband is still home, OW still makes life uneasy but the baby is wonderful and when he sees me he lights up and is a sweetie. Again,

Thank you all for just being there when I needed you all most, when I didnt belive in me , you showed me that I was all I need. Faith and Hope and Love have me where I am today and ultimatly I decide what I want in life not anyone else.

Thank again,

Jessica

P.S.

Please keep my unborn child and family in your prayers.

#819384 02/06/03 09:25 PM
D
D
Jessica,
glad to see that things are getting better for you. Congrads on your pregnacy.

Dawn

#819385 02/06/03 09:34 PM
S
S
Hello Jessica!

I don't recall your name from when I first came here in Jan of 02... but our circumstance are VERY close!

The OC in our situation is nearly 19 months now... and she is an angel!
I too was angry with God for allowing this "woman" into my life and allowing her to become pregnant by my H when I could not.

We are now nearing 2 yrs into this thing and we are so much closer now than we were 2 yrs ago...

And now.. I am pregnant! I am 7 weeks along now and more and more excited every day. I am due on Sept 25th!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I know how exciting it is...

Keep in touch!

#819386 02/07/03 10:44 AM
R
R
Congratulations to both of you. God Bless you all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation