Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#825017 12/24/03 02:50 PM
R
robbed Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I need some serious help. I need to put plan B into immediate action and I don't know where to start. I've tried to write a plan b letter and never completed it. I'm crushed and scared to death. H is still here and has made it very obvious that his heart is not here. I feel like he's just going through the motions. He knows that I need him financially and he's just walking all over me. Oh my God just feel like leaving here. How can life be so beautiful yet so ugly!!!!

#825018 12/24/03 03:13 PM
N
N
I know nothing about how to implement Plan A/Plan B but just wanted to let you know that I have read your post and hope that you can find some peace in the holidays.
I know what it feels like to think that thier hearts are not with you...it is horrible.
My prayers and thoughts are with you and hope that someone with a plan can come to your aid today...
NGU

#825019 12/25/03 12:54 AM
R
robbed Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thank you.

#825020 12/25/03 08:32 AM
C
C
An effective Plan B can turn the tide in a marriage. Read everything you can here on this site about Plan B. I want to post more to you but I have some cooking to finish but I'll be back tonight to offer some suggestions. In the meantime, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry you are going through such a troubling and heartwrenching times at such an emotional time of year. I remember a very bleak Thanksgiving and Christmas 1998.

Just remember that tomorrow at this time it will all be over with.

God bless....stay strong

Catnip =^^=

#825021 12/25/03 09:09 AM
S
S
Robbed, I don't know what to tell you either, but I do want to say I am sorry that your H is not showing you respect. That says a lot more about him than you, imo. It is sad that this is happening at this time of year.

You say that you rely on him financially. So if you were to separate, he would have to pay you CS wouldn't he? If your financial position is precarious, that means his must be too. Maybe I have the story all wrong, so if you could share a teensy bit more information, we might be able to offer some suggestions. I was once married before and left that marriage (I had young children at the time), so I've sort of been where you are if your situation is similar.

#825022 12/25/03 09:27 AM
R
robbed Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thank you all I'm looking forward to your help.

As for my financial situation. Hubby has taken out so many loans via 401k and credit union his check amounts to nothing especially after child support. I already had my child support in place years before the OC because of his being irresponsible. He didn't have a problem with my getting the support. My husband is also a musician in addition to his daily job. There's no way to control getting my hands on that unless he's home. Otherwise, there's ranportation expenses and housing expenses that wil suly take away from our household causing hardship. But at this point I'm willing to sacrafice. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

#825023 12/27/03 09:24 AM
R
robbed Offline OP
OP Offline
R
OMG I was just searching the history on my computer and three weeks ago someone did a search for an abortion clinic. The site was viewed 11 times. I wouldn't be surprised if this woman is pregnant again by H. This would really explain why H has completely lost his mind and abandoned his family at christmas. This would also explain why all of a sudden he started making as many repairs as possible around the houseover the past 6 weeks. God I pray my suspicions are wrong. If I'm right I don't know how I'll respond. In fact I'm afraid I'll do something real real stupid..........

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation