Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#842041 03/06/05 05:23 PM
B
OP Offline
B
I seem to be having one of those days where all you want to do is hide under the covers and sleep. Last night H took me out on a date. It was the first time in almost a year that we have really done anything together. It was nice!

It has been really peaceful around th house since I changed the phone number. I have been on a mission not to throw A/OW/OC Issues in H face. Was doing really well until yesterday and I believe that is my problem. H left his cell in my car yeaterday after using it ( not his brightest moment). I went to work and tosed the idea of loking through it around a few times and gave in and did it. He has been taking to her and she has been text msg, him I deleated her from his phone book and erased all of the msg. from her and sent him one saying stop playing games with her, no more secrets. There was also a voice mail on it that I am sure was from her but I don't know his password. We didn't fight when I got home and we still went on the planned date.

I felt really bad afterwords and wrote a 5 page letter to his teling how I have been feeling and waht I did. After all I have said I don't want anymore secrets and that means me too. I know he reads them but he never comments unless I ask about it.

I am just feeing obverwhelmed right now. Want to get lawyer hired now but H doesn't seem sold on the idea. My counselor made me feel like crap at the last session. Basically tellibg me I am I fool and I should dump his A** (she didn't say this but inplied). I really don't want to go back. My car is having issues again and can't affoard to trade it off and get a better one. And I just got a 10 mo. old golden retiever that does not like to stay home alone and likes to destroy my plants and bed! And I have to unteach him All of the bad habits his last owner thaught him. Not fun!

Looking forward to tuseday. I will have a dog free day (he is getting nutered wish I could do that with H!). I just really wish I could have a week with nothing going wrong. That hasn't happened since October.

Sorry about going on and on. I think I need a vacation! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

B.~

W
W
I am sorry you're having such a tough time. I know the feeling. Can you try to get out and do something for yourself? I need to try to do the same. I was feeling bad today, and I went and bought myself a shirt and did a little grocery shopping. It did help. If only it wasn't raining I would have gone for a walk.

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for the advice. I went to bowling with H last night and got ot of the house for a few hours after work. I just think I have one too many irons in the fire right now and I have pms (stupid hormones anyway!)

Had a mini melt down last night on the way home from work. I was driving through town when a car zips past me. And Of cource it was OW. I don't know if I'm just parinoid or what but she turned around and followed me. My hart was racing about a hundred mph and my hands were shaking when i turned into the grocery store. It was a good thing she didn't follow me to the store. I really wanted to run her off the road. These feeling of rage are really begining to scare me! I really need to move out of that town. just seeing a car like hers puts me on edge.

Went home and laid in bed for about an hour to calm myself down. H actually seemed concerned for me and wanted to know what happened that I was so upset. I told him and felt like an idiot about it, but that is what all of this does to and I guess he is going to have to deal with it.

Tomorrow after I drop off the dog I am going to do a little shopping and maybe spend the rest of the day in the tub turning into a prun!

D
D
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Had a mini melt down last night on the way home from work. I was driving through town when a car zips past me. And Of cource it was OW. I don't know if I'm just parinoid or what but she turned around and followed me. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sugar, if she EVER does that again drive straight to your nearest sherriff's/police dept!

See if she ever pulls that bs again. HUMPH!!!!

E
E
Very good idea, Kimmy!!

ent

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 968 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation