Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Ok it's Sat. night.<P>I'm staying in as it's too cold outside and I'm too tired to do anything!<P>Anyone else on AOL? <P>We could set up a chat or Im!<P>If you're in the mood to chat a bit reply here with your AOL IM name and we can talk live. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Fingers Crossed<P>

K
K
Whats AOL??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I've heard of it before but never really seen one of them... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>do you msn messenger? that's the only chat i've used. I can't get ICQ to download.

F
OP Offline
F
Keosha<P>I don't have a clue to what msn is!<P>I'm just one of those AOL dummies!<P>Sorry, I wish you could join Terri and I in our little chat [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Fingers Crossed

T
T
i'm an AOLer.<BR>aim : sd893

I
I
I want to chat..<P>Rpstyle is my AOL screen name. IM me.

S
S
My screen name is Ferratlady...hope to see you IM me one of these days! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>By the way what is your AOL screen name?</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by Samantha-MI (edited February 05, 2000).]

F
OP Offline
F
Samantha MI<P>inamess<P>tracing<P>I had to let my daughter use the puter, I got back on and entered all you im names and none of you were on line!!<P>If you come back Im me at indyguy1<P>We could get a chat going!<P>Hope to hear from you all!<P>Fingers Crossed

S
S
Hey FC,<P>I am here and have added all of the names above and see no one....so look for me.<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

S
S
Hey all.Would love to chat with any of you anytime.My AOL screename is the same as my name here."SWTTMY".This is a great idea!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~~~~~Tammy~~~~~<P>If you love something set it free.If it comes back it is yours.If it doesn't it was never meant to be.<BR>

E
E
AOL still sucks, but I do use AIM.<P>I'm MB Empty Shell<P><BR>God Bless

T
T
i'm here.<BR>anyone around?<BR>

C
C
Just in case you didn't know, not just aolers can IM,, if you have a netscape account you can access the instant messenger service, just go to netscape.net and sign up for a lifetime account. I have ICQ, don't like it as much because I don't understand it very well. My aol name is HAMLIONSEC.<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 528 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation