If I speak in the tongues [1] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.<BR>2<BR>If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. <BR>3<BR>If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, [2] but have not love, I gain nothing. <BR>4<BR>Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. <BR>5<BR>It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. <BR>6<BR>Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. <BR>7<BR>It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. <BR>8<BR>Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. <BR>9<BR>For we know in part and we prophesy in part, <BR>10<BR>but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. <BR>11<BR>When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. <BR>12<BR>Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. <BR>13<BR>And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. <P>1 Corinthians 13<P>Our pastor had a nice sermon on this chapter yesterday. It speaks of agape love, which is an action love, an unconditional love.<P>I think when the verse says love never fails, it means that you always can make the choice to love...maybe not like...maybe not condone...but to love.<P>Happy Valentine's Day!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13