Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
I am wondering about how to deal with a certain thing that I read you both had to deal with...can you email me<P>jaded@worldshare.net<P>Stacy<P>------------------<BR>Jaded Heart<BR>____________<P> <A HREF="http://journeys.webprovider.com" TARGET=_blank>http://reflect.to/journeys</A> <P> <P>

J
J
hi,<BR>I did email you! I'm occassionally lurking.

J
OP Offline
J
I mailed you back did you get it?<P>Stac

J
J
UH-OH,<BR>I just checked it again and I didn't get it!! I hate to post my e-dress here. Can you try again? Or I'll try you again...?

J
OP Offline
J
<BR>Mailed you again. Let me know if you get it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Stacy<BR><p>[This message has been edited by jadedheart (edited February 22, 2000).]

A
A
Stacy,<BR>I don't post often but I share a similar situation to Jenny and Catnip. I sent you an email. <P>Take care,<BR>Audrey

C
C
Jaded: I have e-mailed you twice now but no reply from you. I am getting concerned-are you OK?<P>Jenny, Audrey- How goes the battle? I've been to court in NY to defend myself against a trumped up harassment order against me. I wrote OW a letter-firm but friendly, explaining my feelings about everything. In return she sues me for harassment. She even lied in it and said I threatened her that I would take the child away from her-by FORCE if necessary. Absurd. I would rather eat ground glass and wash it down with gasoline!<BR>It was more or less dismissed with an admonishment to stay away from her and OC for a year. No problem!<P>The financial hearing is postponed until this coming Friday. We will fly out again armed with more information and a new attorney. <P>Saw the OC for the first time. Didn't know it was her until a few minutes later as I did not recognize OW-hair color change and wearing lots of make-up. When OW realized that my husband was not at hearing, she immediately disposed of child into the day care facility at the court house.<P>I had a good friend with me during the entire time to distract me. I had a lot of support while I was out there and thanks to my friend, I got through it OK. It was the second hardest thing I had ever done. The first was the visit last August.<P>Hope things are going well for both of you-and Jaded, I apologize for using your thread to communicate with Jenny and Audrey.

J
OP Offline
J
Ok, I didn't get the emails!<P>If you guys can mail me at my new one maybe I will get them.<P>jadedstacy@home.com<P>Stac

A
A
Stac - I sent an email to your new address.<P>Catnip - Things are going okay with me & H. We continue to go to group therapy (separately) to work on our issues. I was reading a reply to another post from you that said how close you & your H have gotten. I think that is wonderful. We have a long way to go in that area. We both have a hard time being open with one another. But we have already come a long way and I know we will get there eventually.<P>We just bought a new house so that is helping keep the focus off the OC. We have seen OC a few times but not much recently. It looks like the OW is going to get divorced after all. That means we will need to pay more CS (NOT good timing).<P>I'm sorry to hear about all the trips you have to take to NY for court dates. I'm sure that that is very stressful.<P>Take care,<BR>Audrey

J
J
okay Stacy,<BR>sorry to use your thread, too! But it's so nice to "see" old "faces"! I'll email soon as I can.<P>Nice to hear how people are doing! Audrey has been a Godsend on private email. Catnip, I'm so glad you had a friend for the court date. The XOW sounds horribly manipulative!<P>What am I up to? Relationship with H is really well. Unfortunately we're awaiting my third miscarriage right now (first accidental pregnancy), FOURth pregnancy loss. NOT FUN.<P> <BR>I also, with H's permission, made a BIG phone call to the XOW today!! First time in 18 months!! (Had gotten another email with her Attitude in it). Boy, it felt good to spew some of that pent up rage at the person who I most wanted to hear it! No name calling, just lots of my point of view. Did not resolve much. She still can't understand why I would not trust H to visit the kid alone (YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!), or why we don't keep in touch more. It's so very bizarre. <P>Tired of my rollar coaster life. I go to counseling tomorrow.<BR>Best wishes to you all!!!<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 204 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation