In the past few months, my H and I have had such difficult times that we both pushed eachother to our limits. There are lots of issues we need to work out, but because of all the problems, it seems like I want to save our marriage more than he does. It seems like he just wants to give up and be good friends. I love him so much and I know he loves me, but I believe we are very fearful of falling into the same destructive patern. After many discussions, we are now going through a trial separation to give eachother time to breathe and think about whether or not we are truly meant to be together. I am very attached to my family and he is not. Family has been one of our main causes for arguing and it's simply because my family is very united and affectionate and he is not. They have done nothing to him, as a matter of fact, my parents have even tried to help with our problems, but he just takes it as if they are attacking him! As a result he wants NOTHING to do with them and that hurts me deeply. There are issues about myself that I'm willing to change, but he seems so fed up that he's not willing to change. We have been separated for a total of 5 days. I'm staying with my parents. I left because I have all my family here and he doesn't. His family lives in Mexico City. He has always said that he wants to go back as soon as a good opportunity comes up for him back home. I feel devestated about leaving my family and my country. I've been to Mexico City often, but just can't see myself living there. If things worked out, should I leave with him to Mexico City?? Am I being unfair? I'm seeing a psychologist now who is helping me tremendously. We're taking things one step at a time, but this question has been lingering in my head for a couple of days now. Please tell me...Is it worth leaving your family and your country for your husband? I guess the truth is that if I love him, I should give up everything for him, but I have a feeling that I will NOT be happy there. Please help!