Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#854420 03/13/00 09:46 AM
L
Lu Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi JO,<P> You cracked us up on Keosha's thread about your bloomers and bath bomb!!! Can't stand the suspense, what is a bath bomb?, I keep thinking of an exploding bathtub and Mitzi is thinking of a "bug bomb".....LU

M
M
Lu,<P>I am so glad you posted this!! I have been reading that post over and over and I still crack up laughing each time!!!<P>Jo,<P>What's a bath bomb? Please, please, please tell us!!!<P>Mitzi

K
K
Today's the shopping day and I can't buy a "bath bomb" until I find out what it is... I want to bathe among the rose petals... LOL<P>Keo

S
S
Jo, why is Australia so far away????? waaaaahh.....<P>here in canada, a bath bomb is a sort of potpourri for the bath.....bath salts and herbs, along with the flower petals and yummy-smelling stuff.....you pour the bath, take this 'thing', and drop it in....it fizzes, smells great, then you climb in, luxuriate in sinful pleasure....<P>sigh...........<P>hope that helps....of course, over there in Australia, underwear are knickers and bloomers....lord knows what a bath bomb might be..I too got the visual of an exploding tub...LOL<P>I need to go shopping.....LOL<P>Dylan

W
W
I hate to say what I thought a bath bomb was. Suffice it to say that it involves the release of methane gas underwater.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>--Wex

B
B
sorry to take so long guys,<P>you just cracked me up again, I can't believe I told the whole world about my very very sexy lingerie !!!!!<P>soulloss is right, they are exactly what she said. Just beautiful.<P>I can't stop laughing about the bug bomb, and exploding 'tubs', and Wexwill, you dag!!!<P>We call **those** smelly water !!!!!!!!<P>you guys are just wonderful. I now have a smile on my face, first thing Tues morning !!<P>love you all<P>Jo

M
M
Jo,<P>Now I have "smelly water" to laugh about!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!<P>Thanks!! I've been in a crappy mood all day!!<P>Mitzi

B
B
if you guys can't find the bath bombs, let me know. They are not very expensive over here, and I'll send you all one. <P>My little pressie to us, who are all going through this revolting mess.<P>we have so many funny expressions over here - all my relatives in England are constantly laughing at us too !!! Or laughing with us, I should say.<P>I hope your day improves Mitzi. I know all about those crappy days - have them quite often!! I have made a concerted effort over the last 5 days to be a happy mummy for my children. It seems to be working. The more time I spend with them, the better behaved they are, and the more we enjoy each others company.<P>Just got an email from the skunkrat (my own personal private name for H) but I will refrain from answering. He said a ph call from our D last night really made his weekend. He is constantly making oblique remarks, and obviously wants me to ask questions. You know what, I'm sick of asking questions. If he's got something to say, let him say it !!!!!!<P>Have a great day, cheer up, and keep that chin up !! (I need to find a way to keep my bombay bloomers up since I lost so much weight..... g-string (thong) here I come!!!)<P>love and big hugs to you<P>Jo

B
B
Ok, I finally got a chance to read this thread. I must admit, I had visions of Cherry Bombs in the plumbing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (I'm a plumber's daughter) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>If you are looking for the fizzy Bath Bombs, try Bath & Body or JC Penny's, I think they have them, and I know Crabtree & Evelyn make them. I can even find them in New Mexico (without all the goodies, just the fizz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]), so they must be POPULAR!!<P>Now, I've gotta go find the original thread and read about the undies!<P>Thanks for the laugh!<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited March 13, 2000).]

M
M
Jo,<P>No, the days not getting any better. I have to sign my divorce papers tomorrow. Not something I'm looking forward to. <P>But I'll make it!<P>I think I'm gonna go look for myself a bath bomb for tomorrow night!<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation