Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
I was wheeling my son past the dairy aisle when OW came striding in. She and I recognized eachother in the same instant. She stuck her nose in the air and turned on her heel down another aisle. Like I am the evil one.<P>On the up side, she's gained all the weight I've lost in the past two months. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>On the down side, as soon as I recognized her my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach and I thought I was going to faint. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I was literally shaking as I paid for our groceries.<P>This really stinks.

M
M
It does really stink! Sorry for your attack yesterday [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My H is in murder mode when we come across the OM. The hardest part is that he has to deal with the fact that they were friends for number of years before this all happened. I think that time will help you out. There was 2 years between the 1 and 2 affair for me and right when he wasn't affected by OM presence, all heck broke loose. <P>I wish you luck in healing<BR>Mercy

R
RWD Offline
R
Hurtbutcoping,<P>Yea, it really sucks running into op. I ran into om 2 times a couple weeks ago and it took me about a week to get my feet back under me. <P>I haven't seen him real closely and I swear he has a twin as I keep thinking I see him around now. I even asked my d if that was him one night. <P>I didn't think it was him as he and x are on vacation.<P>I am thinking about telling om what I think of him the next time I run into him as I have given him a lot of leeway for the last 9 months.<P>Bob

M
M
I've seen the OW 1 time in the past 3 months. It was soooo hard. She actually gave me the evil eye! She's the one with my H!!!<P>I went directly to my MIL's and cried. I got it out of my system but it took me a few days to stop thinking about it!<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi

N
N
Interesting...I run into the ow all and I do mean all the time. What strikes me is that I too feel like I am the bad guy when she is the one that went out of her way to manipulate the situation. I find it interesting that I am not alone. <BR>It is definitely difficult to be in social situations with her. For me it has been ten months and I still want to tell her off.

M
M
That's horrible. I can imagine how you must have felt, especially the feeling where your legs are hardly able to keep you up! My H has been involved with the OW for a year and a half now and I have never even seen a picture of her. Not to say I am not curious, though. I am extremely curious, however, I don't know how I would react if I actually got the misfortune of meeting or running into her.

D
D
HurtButCoping<BR>I know what your feeling. I see OM everyday. I work with him and it's very frustrating to see that he shows no remorse for what he did to me. We were best friends. He was even the best man at my wedding. It hurts me so bad all the time. We work five feet from each other and don't say a word. I think about it all the time. The things that I want to say to him. But it wouldn't make a difference. He couldn't care less about it. I have so much anger built up inside but I am learning to deal with it in time. That's what it will take alot of time. Our prayers are with you.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 363 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation