Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Cat,<P>Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Cheesecake with strawberries!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

S
S
MCDONALD'S EVERYTHING<P>LOL Cat and I both worked there through college and we still eat there all the time. Scary, huh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sweet stuff has to be a Snickers bar and Laffy Taffy.<P>Real comfort food, Queing up a big ol' rack of baby back ribs and downing a 6 pack of Michelob. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
This is easy,<P>My favorite food is Keystone light pounders.<P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic<P>

C
C
Sardines, tuna, chicken livers, whole milk, mice, birds and an occasional expensive aquarium fish. Purrrrrr. <P>Catnip =^^=

C
OP Offline
C
snort Catnip! LOL I started reading that post and wrinkled up my nose at SARDINES?!?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And trying...eating the middle out of Cadbury eggs is the ONLY way to eat them..<P>Eeeew one more thing I like (and I can't believe I am admitting this [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )is mayo on french fries....Ugh can you say "how many fat calories is that? I hear my arteries clogging just thinking about it!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

J
J
Comfort foods! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have a whole list! LOL<P>In no particular order, my comfort foods are:<P>1. Mom's homemade soup.<BR>2. Pickles (the Kosher Dills in the refrigerated section).<BR>3. Chocolate (anything).<BR>4. Lime-flavored Tostitos with Tostitos brand RESTAURANT Style Salsa (the original kind is TOO thick and chunky! LOL)<BR>5. A glass of lemonade.<BR>6. SweetTarts (I especially love to eat SweetTarts this time of year...they come in shapes for Easter...there's a bunny rabbit and a little ducky and a baby chick... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR>7. Spaghettios (WITHOUT THE WEENIES) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>8. Cinnamon donuts from Shipley's.<BR>9. Wendy's French fries.<BR>10. Ginger Snaps.<P>Disclaimer: I am a vegetarian -- no dairy, no sugar, no chemicals or meat. I do NOT eat the above listed junk on a daily basis. But, every now and then, I have a "freak-out-and-eat-food-that's-not-good-for-me" day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nope...I'm not overweight. I do try to take good care of myself by eating right and exercising -- being slightly tall doesn't hurt, either (I'm 5'8" and weigh 130 pounds). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>In my opinion, everyone is entitled to an "eat-anything-your-heart-desires" day. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jill

P
P
Baskin/Robbins............<BR>Chocalate Peanutbutter Ice Cream [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>All those lovely chunks of PB!<P>Where are my car keys?????????????<BR>Gotta run, be back in 20 licks!<P>------------------<BR>Peg

B
B
Oh Oh Ohhhhhh<BR>A Neutered Turtle from Fritz's.... For those who don't get this... it's frozen custard (vanilla) with Hot Fudge and Hot Carmel topings.... it's neutered becaues it doesn't have any NUTS! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] **Sigh** the only bad thing is the only Fritz's I know of is around the corner from my X-in-laws house.... 1500 miles away. I try to "make due" with ice cream and toppings, but it's just not the same.<P>Chef Boyarde Pizza (Boxed mix)<P>Tandum Ice Cream bars<P>Plain M&M's<P>Chewy Sweet-Tarts<P>Chocolate cake with canned peaches [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] YUMMY! (Seceret... I have a chocolate cake in the oven right now, and a HUGE can of peaches in the frige)<P>Well, don't feel bad everyone... I went on the separation/infidelity diet last year in April.... I lost 27 lbs in less than 2 weeks. I've regained a few of them, but now I'm working on taking them off the right way! Only 70 more to go.... (just have to throw out the leftover cake in the morning!)<P>Thougths & Prayers,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

Y
Y
Sorry to get to the party late but had to reply anyway....<P>Just got back from a week in Houston (not a fun time, had to attend a funeral)<P>I had one of my alltime favorite sinful snacks.....<P>Anyone ever heard of Marble Slab?<BR>They take homemade ice cream and put it on a frozen slab of marble (hence the name, duh?) and then mash anything you like into it.<BR>My fav is a freshly made brown waffle cone, dipped in chocolate (sometimes, with heath bar chips, sometimes, if I'm trying to cut back, plain, LOL) with choc ice cream, pecans and choc chips all smooshed up together.<P>DECADENT!!!!!<BR>It's a good thing I live 500 miles away or I'd have a very serious addiction to deal with.

K
K
Food hey??????????<P>I see... I'll try to be brief LOL<P>WEll I must say that the infidelity diet worked quite well on me two years ago, lost about 30 pounds. Unfortunately I had to start taking the prednisone thingy again, and got almost 15 back... I hope I'll loose them at the end of this month when I stop taking the medication [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As for favorites:<P>I'm not much for chocolate, but I do love turtles [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>hagen Daz butter pecan, is a favorite too.<P>and I do love cornbread, although my idea of corn bread is probably not the same as you guys. Back home it's still made in the small villages. It's quite a hard bread, with a very hard crust, but yellow and delicious inside....<P>what else?.... I'm not much for sweets... well when I'm upset you can see me gulping down strawberry milkshakes... a lot [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Kat<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Kat1 (edited April 02, 2000).]

K
K
The infidelity diet??? Okay, I lost five lbs while infatuated. Then the withdrawal phase puts on 15!! The ultimate comfort food is <P>Hot Milk Toast: Butter two slices of hot fresh toast, sprinkle with sugar and cut into lots of little squares. Put into a cereal bowl and drown with very warm milk. Add a dash of nutmeg.<P>My cholesterol is going up just thinking about it!

S
S
Cat: I didn't see the post until now, so I am alittle late. A fine question to ask a bulimic.(smile) However, many of you know how much I just love Taco Bell. I will share some of my all-time favorites:<P>Sweet potatoes, cinnamon, and milk<BR>Batter dipped, pan fried zucchini w/ranch dressing<BR>Cold fried chicken<BR>Nachos with salsa and cheese<BR>Chocolate milk with Vienna Fingers<BR>Strawberry Milkshake with McDonald Fries<BR>fresh apple pie with ice cream<BR>Wheat Thins and Longhorn cheese<BR>Cheerios(dry)<BR>bread pudding<BR>raw veggies and artichoke dip<BR>gummy Lifesavers<BR>Chicago style dogs with lots of onion<BR>Tuna salad sandwich on toasted bread with onions, pickles, provolone.<P>These are a few of my favorite things. I can only eat these in moderation while being monitored. Oh well. Have a great day!

B
B
I have been eating a lot of Stouffer's macaroni and cheese lately. Ever sinc H left a month ago I haven't done much cooking and that mac & cheese comes in handy and kinda makes you feel good for a short time anyway.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 528 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation