Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
woozy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hello,<P>My husband and his supervisor just stopped by. My husband is going to work for a company that sells ice cream and other frozen food products door to door. Anyway, he had found a song on a cd that is called I'm the Ice Cream Man". So, that is what I am going to call him now. He even brought us some ice cream and push-ups and frozen pizzas and french fries! COOL!<P>We didn't get to talk much but when he went to leave, he hugged me and whispered in my ear that he would see me on Friday. He told me on Saturday that he is moving back home on Friday. I whispered back that he doesn't have to tell the other woman that he is leaving. He told me he isn't going to. I just want to get him home and then we will deal with it from there. I told him I would help him write her a letter to end it. <P>I started my new job yesterday. I think I will like it accept for all the darned sitting! My other job kept me very active! I walked all day and lifted heavy things! I always got a good work out of my job! Now this sitting is killing my butt! OUCH! I lost all that weight from my infidelity diet and I don't have anymore padding to protect my tail bone! <P>Well, I have to go to bed! I have to get up for work at 5:30 am! I don't get home from work and picking the kids up until 6pm! Makes for long days! YUCK!!!<P>Woozy

J
J
Woozy<P>Sounds like things are going your way. I'm very happy for you and I offer my prayers for you good fortune to continue.<P>After what you have been through I think the problem with the butt is pretty minor. Get a pillow!!!<P>J W

W
woozy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hey JW,<P>Thanks for reminding me about the pillow! LOL! When I get to where I will actually be working, I will have a much more comfortable chair. Right now we are sitting in those folding chairs with wimpy padding!<P>Woozy

M
M
Woozy,<BR>Good luck...if anyone deserves happiness....it is you. You have been a great help to me and so many others. I am so glad to see that you have found and been able to stick to the right combination in helping your H to see the light.<P>Wishing you and your H the best<BR>Nancy

K
K
Woozy,<BR>I'm new to this web site; been lurking all day - too chicken to post anything, but I just had to say something to you. It was wierd to read about your ice cream man - my h works at same co! You're right, it is a Christian co w/ emphasis on family no op's. So I think you'll like that. It'll feel good to have h out of same wp as ow - been there too. It's been almost 1 yr since he quit her wp. His boss knows about x-ema & agreed if ow calls & asks for service he'll send someone else! Also understands why h doesn't do overnites (it is legit) & once when h had to go to another town, co paid for me to go too. Oh, by the way, what's the name of that cd? (And try the strawberry cheesecake cups -they're delicious). Best of luck Friday (been there too) - I'll be praying for you & him.<BR> Kallie

W
woozy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi Nancy,<P>I thank you for saying I have helped you at times. Somedays, I don't even know what I am doing myself! I guess I have been doing something right. Of course my husband isn't home yet... BUT, when I got home from work, he had left a message on my answering machine and told me to save him some Rocky Road ice cream and a mini pizza and that he can't wait until Friday. SO, things are looking good! I can't wait until Friday either!<P>I wish I could say that things will be wonderful when he gets home BUT, I know that it won't be easy! But, I really do believe it will be worth it in the end! I love that man in spite of everything! Call me crazy!<P>You guys have all helped me through a lot of tough times too and I thank all of you for that!<P>Kallie,<P>The ice cream man song is on a Van Halen cd. I am not sure which one though.<P>I think that is cool that your husband works for the same company! <P>I am thrilled that my husband was the one that finally decided he had to leave his other job and leave her! Before he moved out, I told him he had to quit his job. He just wasn't ready to end things yet. Well, when he said he wanted to move back home he said he had to quit his job first! I didn't even say a thing about it! So, I am hoping that means that he is truly committed to working this all out!<P>Wow! It really sounds like they go out of their way to help out with keeping him away from the other woman! I will have to ask my husband about those things. My husband did say he would have to go on overnights. THat does bother me. Of course he doesn't have his own route yet. HE has to go on his training with someone else which last 6 weeks or so. At least he will have someone to be accountable to for 6 weeks! <P>I will look for the strawberry cheese cake cups! They sound good! YUMMMM!<P>Thank you for your prayers! I sure can use them right now! My boys are going to be verys surprised on Friday. They know there dad is coming to be here when they get out of school but they don't know he is moving back home. Friday is also my younger sons birthday. <P>I hope we make it! Here is my e-mail address if you ever want to e-mail me:<BR>eldareed@hotmail.com<P>Thanks for your post! I found it very helpful!!!<P>Woozy<BR>

L
L
{{{{{{{Woozy}}}}}}}<P>I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good for you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am still here, I am just over on the divorced section more often. Glad to see you won't be joining me.<P>I think thats the best thing for H to just go. First off, let that damn OW's head spin. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Second, when my H tried to do this, OW cried and realed him back in. So this might be best. It sounds as if she lives farther away? So the no contact should be fairly easy as far as distance??<P>Keep me posted, feel free to email me privately too. I am praying for you.<P>Nancy - hi also, been watching for you, but I am not around here much. Send me an email too if you like. Hope all is well with you<P><BR>Prayers to all, Dana<P>Hang in there woozy!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 243 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation