Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#860332 03/30/00 12:19 PM
K
kam6318 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I hope all is going well for you...<P>Confused and rambling as my prayers are right now, you continue to be in them.<P>Kathi

J
J
JW,<P>I second that. How are you doing? What are you doing?<P>Take Care,<P>JL

J
J
Kam and JL<P>Are you asking me or is there a JW other than J Willy on the site?<P><BR>J W

K
kam6318 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
J Willy: No, there is another JW who hasn't posted in a while...all these initials and names get confusing!!! I have read some of your posts, however, and hope that your Plan A goes well, whether you decide to ask her to join MB or not.<P>Kathi<p>[This message has been edited by kam6318 (edited March 30, 2000).]

B
B
Yeah. I haven't seen JW for awhile either. Hope he's lurking. How are you Kathy and JL?<P>(JL-did you see my latest update? He's finally letting me meet his need for sexual fulfillment Hooray!!) <P>Anyway, sending out a hope all's well signal...

K
kam6318 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Beth--things are good here. I'll post an update when I have more time. Thanks for checking!<BR>Kathi

J
J
Beth28,<P>No I didn't see it. Where did you post it and when. I must have missed in when surfing through. <P>Congratulations though. You did the hard work.<P>God Bless,<P>JL

J
JW Offline
J
Hello everyone,<P>Here is your update that you asked for....<P><BR>Well, I'm not really sure how long it has been since my last post but, let me assure you, this IS my last post.<P>I have been through a lot in the last five months since my neighbor told me about my W's A. I went into a deep depression(lost over 40 lbs. in 6 weeks)...did some major LB's. In the mean time W went on with life like it was no big deal.<P>I suffered through her millitary punishment, and the loss of her pay that was part of the sentencing...had my only means of transportation repossesed last week because I couldn't make the payment because we didn't have her pay....And have been constantly lied to the whole time. Her story about the A changes everyday....I have an STD to top off the complete affair package.<P>I know very well I'm going to be flamed for this but, I don't really care any more. After all, this is my last post to this site... I have come to realize that my W who I thought was a perfect angel and the woman of my dreams, is nothing more than a lying cheating tramp!! She threw away eight years of our life together because she was curious about what OM would be like...she never even thought about what it would do to me.(she told me that herself)<P><BR>Today I told her I want a divorce. She can have whatever she wants in it, I just want out!!!!! This whole thing was more than I can handle!! (Kathi, you know what I'm talking about)<P>Thank you all for your advice, It was helpful. It helped me feel better about myself knowing that other people cared about me. But it was my W who should have been doing the caring. Needless to say, she wasn't.<P>Thank you all, and good bye.<BR>JW

J
J
JW,<P>I am sorry to here this. If you want to email and talk let me know. It seems that there was more to this story than she had admitted as of your last posting. <P>By the way there is a divorce/divorcing forum on the MB board. You might find it very useful, if this is truely the way your marriage is going.<P>Do post there people can help.<P>I am sorry to hear that it has come to this.<P>God Bless,<P>JL

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 258 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation