Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#861766 04/14/00 10:34 PM
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>To all of you who sent prayers and good thoughts....THANK YOU SO MUCH!! They helped more than you will ever know!!<P>I'm late getting back because my best friend is getting married tomorrow and I had to go to the rehearsal.<P>Now for the update....<P>The only things that were decided today were child support and visitation. He was ordered to pay child support and got standard visitation (every other weekend) but...here's the good part.<BR>If he wants them overnight, he has to keep them at his mother's and the OW can not be around my kids at all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Plus he is not allowed to drink at all when he has the boys and can't use his mother as a babysitter! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>This is ordered by the court and if he breaks any of the rules, he will be held in contempt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I was only in there for about a 1/2 hour and they will be setting up a date for the next hearing. I don't know when that will be. <P>All in all, it went really well. I was pleased.<P>Thank you for all of the support. <BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#861767 04/14/00 10:37 PM
H
H
I'm glad it went well, Mitzi!<P>Hang in there, tomorrow!

#861768 04/14/00 10:40 PM
L
LMS Offline
L
I'm happy mitzi so far so good keep your head high girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>Love ya<BR>Lesa<BR>sorry typeing with mikayla on me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net <p>[This message has been edited by LMS (edited April 14, 2000).]

#861769 04/14/00 10:47 PM
S
S
Mitzi,<P>I am so happy for you. Its nice to know that other people besides ourselves recognize the bad traits in our x's.<P>Congratualtions on your victory<P><BR>

#861770 04/14/00 11:11 PM
M
M
Mitzi- [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Glad your day went very well..<BR> <BR>Sorry my friend...my intent was not to make you cry and sad as you started your day. I was just trying to let you see how one of your supporters has seen you move down your path with an unreal amount of patience and clarity that I admire and feel that I'd never be able to "Stay In The Race" with the challenges and obstacles that you have faced in your journey here recently!<P>So..sorry for the tears...we all have enough of those from time to time...and I do apologize for that.<P>As I type this thread, (earlier today)your meeting is just about to draw to a close I would guess.<P>So...enough said...again my apology...you are stronger than you really realize.<P>Remember in all of this that your children need you more now...than you actually realize...somedaythey will<BR>see just how lucky they really are!<P>mrrlk

#861771 04/14/00 11:44 PM
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
mrrlk,<P>I posted a reply to you on my thread in the divorcing/divorced forum.<P>I'm so glad things turned out well!! I just want my kids happy and safe.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#861772 04/14/00 11:50 PM
P
P
Hi Mitzi,<P>Glad to know things went well.<P>I am praying for you.

#861773 04/15/00 05:26 AM
N
NSR Offline
N
Mitzi...<P>I am so happy for you...<BR>... so glad... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#861774 04/15/00 10:51 AM
R
R
Hey Mitzi,<P>Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with your story. I'm glad that you are doing so well - and thanks for the continued emails, even if I can't reply very often. Maybe I'll even get a chance to update you later.<P>Hugs to you!<P>RCoaster

#861775 04/15/00 11:43 AM
I
I
Mitzi,<P>Im glad to hear the god news. It will all work out. I want you to realize what a strong person you are. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know we have all backslid at some point in our life. God, knows I just done it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But, you seem to be just like me. Learn about it the hard way. Hang in there girl... Your doing great!!! The kids will love ya for this one day!<P>Prayers to ya<BR>Renee [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#861776 04/16/00 12:25 AM
N
N
Mitzi,<P>I am glad to hear it went well. Too bad more states/judges don't take morality into account when considering visitation.

#861777 04/15/00 02:13 PM
W
W
Mitzi,<P>I am glad you are happy with the way things have turned out so far! I hope things keep getting better for you! You really are so strong! We still have to have that convention sometime! Take care and I am sending prayers your way!!!!<P>Love ya!<P>Woozy

#861778 04/15/00 06:03 PM
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well, I just got back from my best friends wedding. It went well. I was her matron of honor and she got me the best gift. It's called a worry box. Inside the box are 3 crystal angels and it has a poem in the lid. I wanted to share it with you guys.<P><BR>This box is for your worries,<BR>The aches within your heart. <BR>A place to tuck away your fears,<BR>Where love and hope can start.<BR>So keep this box beside you,<BR>And know how much they care.<BR>For when you need peace and joy,<BR>The angels will be there. <P><BR>Needless to say, I cried! It means so much to me.<P>About the hearing yesterday. I'm really glad that the judge said that the OW can't be around my kids. It also applies to me too. I can't have men around my kids if I happen to be dating. (Which I'm definately not!) And I wouldn't do that to my children anyway. <P>Woozy, glad to hear you are busy!! It sounds like good news to me!! Where's the convention at????<P>Love you all,<BR>Mitzi<P>

#861779 04/15/00 06:42 PM
W
W
Hi Mitzi,<P>Things are going good! It is so nice to have my husband back! The husband he used to be! His old normal, happy self!<P>I am so glad they said the ow can't be around your kids! I think that is the best thing to come out of the whole ordeal so far! I hope things keep going your way!<P>Let's see, the convention... I like the idea where we rent a big old Greyhound and drive and pick everybody up along the way! How does that sound?<P>I am glad your friends wedding went well! <P>Take care and I will talk to you later!<P>Woozy!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation