Bystander,<P>Yep, you're right, it is fixable, however most couples don't even know it's broke until <I>after the fact!</I> My H and I were clueless. We both <I>felt</I> something was wrong, but we had no idea what and we had no idea how to fix it. Most couples don't come to the conclusion that the marriage needs to be <I>rebuilt</I> until some type of crisis, trauma or devastation to the marriage occurs. Often, this crisis is <I>infidelity.</I><P>And no, I'm not living in a bubble, and you're not living in a cave either. Let me clarify and say that I don't <I>know for a fact</I> how many friends/acquaintances are cheating, but I <I>see</I> the <I>danger signs</I> that <I>could</I> spell trouble. Very few people brag about or even admit to infidelity. That's another reason why I feel the survey results are conservative.<P>I guess after going through this I'm very perceptive and in tune with all the signals..... only wish I'd been this on top of things before H and I destroyed our marriage.