Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#868874 05/31/00 03:45 AM
S
SDS Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Just what I was afraid would happen. He didn't come home from work and he is at her house. o' god I need help. I don't understand it at all. Help me!!!!<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

#868875 05/31/00 04:53 AM
C
C
SDS, I'm so sorry. I know how devastated you must feel. <P>Take a deep breath and know that you are special, you are loved...and you are in my prayers....<P>Will check back with you later.

#868876 05/31/00 07:39 AM
K
K
Do take a deep breath. His leaving isn't about you & him, it is about him being in the midst of an addiction, and not being strong enough to fight it right now.<P>Focus on you right now, you cannot control his behavior, but you can take care of yourself.<P>Hugs--<P>Kathi

#868877 05/31/00 07:52 AM
S
SDS Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I know this with my head but heart is having a horrible time dealing with it. I am so afraid that he won't be able to come back. That he will be afraid to try.<BR>I thought I hurt the last time but it is so much worse this time.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

#868878 05/31/00 08:03 AM
N
NSR Offline
N
Dearest di,<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{di}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}...<P>I know you are hurting so much.<P>Know that everyone here is praying for you and they all care for you.<P>You've gone through so much over the last several months... and were lifted so high...<BR>only to be dropped.<P>Recovery isn't a quick process...<BR>...you know that too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>His withdrawal, like any other addicts, is going to take time. We all want the healing to come fast... and for some it does... for many it takes a little bit longer.<P>When you're down... talk to someone...<BR>talk to God.<P>I know you're not giving up...<BR>...you've worked so hard.<P>Just know that our caring prayers for you will help... and will always be there.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#868879 05/31/00 09:58 AM
S
S
BIG HUGS for you SDS.....<P>How are you now, honey? Hope you are sleeping, you need your strength.<P>Di, you are strong!!! You can do this.<P>He is weak and needs to see you believe in him and then he can start believing in himself.<P>He has to deal with this OW in his own way....all you can do is love him, be strong for him and reaffirm what you want the goal to be.<P>He will falter....or he may simply be trying to tell her how much he wants to be with you. <P>Sometimes our imaginations are far more horrifying than what the reality is.<P>Do not let this weaken you!!!!<P>DEEP BREATHS!!!!<P>BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba<P>Let us know ........

#868880 05/31/00 01:39 PM
S
S
Hi SDS,<P>Are you OK? Been there too many times to count. Take deep breaths, keep your eye on your goal. This separating can take a very long time - it is not about you.<P>Big hugs,<BR>Starpony

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation