Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#869196 05/28/00 07:26 AM
M
OP Offline
M
OK Gang,<P>Enough is enough! The recent posts have taken a bad turn. We all hurt, be it the betrayed or betrayer. Time for some harmless fun. Come on, join in, you can do it! Just don't do these things!<P>1. Don't think by putting sugar in your S gas tank will make them sweeter to you. I understand that it may clog up the carb or injecters. That would be bad.<P>2. Be careful walking around with brake fluid as it will ruin a cars paint job if you accidentally spill it. <P>3. Don't put that straw extension thingy on the paint remover spray can around your S or OP's vehicle. Stepping on a small stone can make it go off and inadvertantly start spelling nasty words in the paint.<P>4. Do not find yourself under the car loosening the oil plug and draining it out. Vehicles need oil to run. Make sure you have a large enough pan so that there is no residue. That would be a give away.<P>5. Don't change their phone numbers without their consent. That would be nasty.<P>6. Help them out by canceling credit cards. Hey, who needs the high interest rates?<P>7. And last but not least. Do not send a resignation letter to their boss. Boy, you are mean.<P>Sorry, my mind is gone. Just trying to have some fun this weekend.<P>What are some things you would like to do, but, really woundn't. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Still the sick Pup on the board.

L
L
I'm not sure if these are supposed to bethings you really thought of doing or did....<P> Don't try and shrink the shirt she gave him in the dryer, the darn thing won't shrink anywy. Don't consider then having an accident with bleach.<P> Don't consider showing up at their spot after work with a large group of friends to party the night away.<P> Don't consider leaving panties in his <BR>truck for her to find.<P>Lora<BR>

G
G
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lora:<BR><B>Don't consider leaving panties in his <BR>truck for her to find.<P>Lora</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ROTFLMAO!!! Now I gotta go get a paper towel to wipe the coffee off my keyboard and screen.

M
M
gave me a chuckle anyway....<P>panties... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>LOL<BR>mercy

M
M
Don't send the dumped OW a vibrator with her initials on it, now that she can't satisfy her itch with somebody else's H any more.

J
J
And whatever you do DON'T allow the toilets to get really dirty just so you can clean them with your cheating H's toothbrush.<P>And DONT'T rub his toothbrush against the tootsie-rolls in the cat box either!<P>Been there, did that.<P>-Jo

M
M
By all means....don't put NAIR in his hair gel dispenser.....I'm sure the OW doesn't like bald men.<P>Don't "dull" his razor....a scabby face is soooooo unattractive.<P>Don't try and help change the fuses in his car......you might not know that he needs the one for the headlights....<P>Too bad you had to report his cell phone lost or stolen....he really needs that for important phone calls<P>

W
W
Don't put a bumper sticker on the OW's truck saying "Honk if you've had me."<P>

M
M
This is too funny....<P>Don't accidentally put brick through window of H new pick up chick car....<BR>Decorate it with maxi pads that stick on<P>Dont call on pager and leave fake numbers that spell out things. Like 277 4653 spells A$$ hole.<P>Dont take drink of his drink then spit it back in with extra spit. It might leave those little bubble things on top.<P>Dont leave nice cards to them in trunk of car, you might find email he saved to O/W women begging her to reconsider.....with her new screen name on it....<P>dont look in billfold and find phone numbers and tear them up and put them back...it might cause littering and a fine...<P>Do take STD test but send him a fake copy making the results positive...<P>you know the Dixie chicks song.......I need a break, lets throw Earl in the lake...those black eye peas...tasted all right too me... is it dark in the trunk, rolled up in that tarp....

M
M
Let's see.........<P> Don't get grass killer,and write profanity in OP's lawn.<BR> Don't stick an sign that says"For Sale-Open House" in front of OP"s house early Sunday morning.<BR> Don't fill OP's tires up with tire sealent and let it harden.It may throw the balance way off.<BR> Don't call the landscape company,and order 30 yards of bark,making sure OP isn't home when telling them to"just dump it in the driveway".<BR> Don't throw a big string of firecrackers in OP's backyard at night.The neighbors might call the cops for disturbing the peace.<BR> Don't fill out those little cards in the magazines for buying products,life insurance,etc.with OP's name and phone number.<BR> Don't decorate the OP's yard and roof with blown-up condoms.It might give the neighbors something to talk about.<BR> Don't put those boxes of 500 ladybugs in OP's car.They might starve to death.<BR> Don't tie a rope to OP's car,and tie it to a nice bush in their yard.They might drag it for a few miles and cause an traffic pile-up.<P> DON'T GET MAD,GET EVEN! --Murph

B
B
Don't write her name and phone number on every pay phone in town...and in every gas station bathroom in the tri-state area.<P>Don't hire an actor to contact your H portraying himself as her ex-lover and telling of the terrible disease they shared.<P>Don't hire an actor to contact your H portraying himself as her sibling and sharing of the sex change operation she had.<P>Don't hire an actor to contact your H portraying himself as an agent of the Health Department saying that he is needed to come in immediately for tests.<P>Don't hire an actor to contact OW portraying himself as a reporter for the local paper doing an article on the state of immorality in the area and that she was named as one most thought as lacking any redeeming characteristics and sense of morality.<P>Revenge is truly the Lord's. I'm glad it's up to Him as He will do it properly and I don't have to bother.....<P>

C
cl Offline
C
My dear Medic....I drop in and lo and behold, this is what you are up to?! <BR>Good, you never disappoint me, do you?!<P>Hope you are doing okay.... Happy Memorial Day. Don't work too hard. Aloha, cl

N
N
Don't order fungal gel in your H's name at the pharmacy where she works...<P>Don't send flowers from "his lover, Bif" to your H's place of employement...

M
M
"Do take STD test but send him a fake copy making the results positive"<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>std's and panties!? what will ever be next...<P>"don't accidently find OP car a bar and paste pad's and blown up rubbers all over it.. might give them a bad complex....<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H

<small>[ February 27, 2005, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>

M
OP Offline
M
Wow,<P>You guys are too much. Panties in the trunk [I imagine previously worn to add to the effect], a gold plated vibrator [I added the gold part, hey let's engrave it too], tooth brush and tootsie rolls [I hate a dirty cat box too], nair [I'd rather lose major body parts other than my hair], maxi pads [what do they use on the sticky part? that stuff never comes off] and fungal. NB you naughty girl.<P>Wassy, I'm surprised at you! Why didn't you come up with this idea earlier. We could make a fortune. I could be sitting my fat behind in Va Beach now!<P>Murph, Bud, I take my hat off to you, if I wore one. You are truly a sick individual. I knew I liked you for some reason. <P>Hey CL, I gotta be me. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>See what you guys did to Mercy! How do you sleep at night?<P>Still holding the title of village idiot.<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

M
OP Offline
M
Oh Hanora,<P>Must have been posting at the same time. I only have one question for you.<P>Just so I have this straight, you guys destroyed a computer, have someone walking around with half a shirt driving a windowless bus with alot of vinegar in the cellar and you are still married?<P>What am I doing wrong? Where do you live? Do you have any sisters who want to get married? Is that your final answer? What is a six letter word for an animal that lives in the wild? Is there life after death? Why does Spock have pointy ears?<P>Sorry, I said I only had one question. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

J
J
I give Medic238, what are the answers???<P>-Jo

N
N
Do not post notices all over her neighborhood and workplace stating :<BR>ATTENTION- This is to notify you of a sexual predator in the area.........with a picture and description of her.<P>Wassi,,,LOL,,,Darn,if only she parked her car outside!!!!! LOL

W
W
Medic<BR>You should hear about the business cards I didn't make up:<BR>"Boldly go where So many men have gone before<BR>Married men included.<BR>(Bimbo phone #)"<P>Nerly<BR>I have all sorts of naughty ideas. I'll share anytime. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 501 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation