Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CDA 72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Just to send a quick update, and a little vent also...<P>Tomorrow my H and I are seeing a lawyer together, and then heading down to the local PD with attorney, to file apropriate papers in order to get harassment charges filed and a restraining order in place.<P>H voluntarily took the day off of work so that we could do this as a united couple. This is encouraging to me, as this last series of events has drastically changed his outlook on the ow. He now referrs to her as Psychotic, and potentially dangerous. Too bad he didnt see those qualities in her while he was off in fantasy affair land with her.<P>I guess better late, than never.<P>I will update on the progress we make tomorrow, hopfully all will go well and i won't even have to lay eyes on the skank.<P>Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, as i do with all of you here at MB.<P>Thanks for listening.<P>CDA

B
B
CDA,<P>I'm so glad your h is following through with this for your sake. <P>And they never really *see* ow, om's faults in the middle of an affair. <P>Heh, when my h was living with ow # 1 (wildebeast) she was having sex with a lot of other guys too, I told him about it. He didn't want to believe me, oh well, he learned the truth soon enough.<P>Just get the legal stuff taken care of, maybe she will get the message.<P><P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://hepatitis-central.com/</A>

N
N
CDA,<P>I'm glad that your H & you will be doing this together.<P>They never do seem to see clearly until damage is done!<P>I also remember when I first suspected an affair, I said that the OW was a slut who didn't give a damn about me, kids or marriage. His answer was, "She's not like that. She is a nice person."<P>Yeah right! Now that he is sane again, he sure views her as all the things that I thought about her.<P>Geez....if they would only wake up from their fantasy land much sooner, all this heartache could have been avoided!

C
CDA 72 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Deb.. <P>i'm really hoping after ALL this time.. she will finally get the message, loud and clear that i am not dealing with her games any longer!<P>i hope all is progressing well in your situation. i keep telling myself how wonderful this place is, and how amazing it is that complete strangers can support one another and make such a difference in a tumultious time in so many of our lives.<P>NoTrust,<P>If i had a dime for everytime my H told me that the ow "would NEVER do something like that" i'd be a wealthy woman by now.<P>Turns out she would, has, and continues to do things "like that". I'm really hoping this works and she decides to use some of this energy she has raising those poor 5 children of hers. (predator.. all kids have all diff dads..she's making a great salary in child support.) She even went so far as to try and get herself pregnant again with my H's child. When she got caught in the lie, she ran me off the road.. actually trying to hurt me in a serious manner. <P>So, NOW.. my H considers her Psychotic. But only after she began threatening him also. *sigh* i wonder, is it true that the only brains men have is in between their legs?<P>Thanks so much for listening and letting me vent once again. One day i hope to be able to offer more than thoughts and prayers, maybe one day.. i'll actually come up with some sound advise, that maybe, just maybe.. someone could use to better their situation. Till then, i'll listen and learn from all the wonderful folks here at MB.<P>thanks again...<P>CDA

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 446 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation