Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#870224 06/07/00 07:58 AM
E
emp Offline
E
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lonelyinlove:<BR><B>emp<BR>What makes you think it's gone beyond an online friendship?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The exchange that took place on e-mail. I read the e-mails. Sharing of deep emotional thoughts and discussion of sexual fantasies. I don't consider those things to be indicative of a simple "friendship." An update--we went into counseling with Steve which is having a positive impact, and my H seems to have ratcheted down the relationship.<BR>

#870225 06/07/00 02:50 PM
M
M
I agree. We had just been in our newly built house for 3 months, when his "unrest, unhappiness" started. Six months after that, he had a huge blow-up with his Mom and started drinking (I didn't know). <P>Later, he told me that at the time of the blow-up, something "clicked." From then on, EVERYTHING made him unhappy and he just wanted out...no responsibility...he wanted a break...a new life. That's when the affair started and I got lumped into the "everything" that was bad.<P>Two fellow workmates of mine (both women) are facing the same thing. One's H was lost at sea overnight (with her crazy out of her mind searching for him) and 3 months later, he left the house and filed for divorce.<P>The other's H's business went thru a big shake up and her marriage got crushed in that.<P>Weird. And even tho women may not be more "stable," I do believe that we have more endurance....a greater ability to endure pain and change. Just my opinion.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Mrs.O (edited June 07, 2000).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation