Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Check this out!<P><A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/" TARGET=_blank>A good laugh</A><P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

K
K Offline
K
Save it, you might need it in court!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>(That is too funny!!!)

J
J
Chris,<P>Are you going to frame it? Did you buy Pepsi stock? It does remind you of the very strange things that are said in self defense.<P>How are you doing? Are you and the girls going on a vacation this year? Back to the same spot as last year or something different?<P>Take Care,<P>JL

S
S
Boy, that crack pipe gets around, doesn't it!!!!!<P>LOL!!!!!<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

B
B
Chris, thanks for sharing that with us and I agree with Sheba about the crack pipe !<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://hepatitis-central.com/</A>

F
F
Hey Chris,<P>This has been the best laugh I have had in a long time.<P>Can you say...ironic? I knew you could! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Chris,<P>I hate to think Im an old timer, but I got it instantly when I read the Pepsi, I must have remembered your situation, cause Im a Diet Coke drinker and those kinda things are important in a relationship! Must have given you shivers.<P>Gerri

F
F
Apparently you need to be an "oldtimer" to understand the significance here. I'm definitely missing something...<P>Bozos_Deb - <P>You and I are old "friends" from another website...I'm "stillmarried" over there.<BR>I went to the Hepatitis Central site and am amazed at the "What do you see?" section. I printed it off to show my friends. Unbelievable...<p>[This message has been edited by fairygodmother (edited June 10, 2000).]

M
M
What's wrong with you people!?!?!?!?<P>It clearly reads Coke!<P>Come on now. Chris is a great guy and all, but, he made a mistake picking up the wrong soda. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
LOLOLOLOLOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just amazing sometimes, huh?<P>Lori<P><BR>

L
L
Hey,<BR> no fair let us in on the joke!<BR>Lora

C
OP Offline
C
Okay, one of the reasons my Wife left was because, “you never bought Coca Cola, only Pepsi.”<P>Well she never asked me to buy Coca Cola, did she?<P>Also, another reason was, “well, you made oat bran muffins that one time.”<P>That one time was when I had high cholesterol and picked up the book, “the Eight Day Cholesterol Cure” which is where I learned to make oat bran muffins.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

L
L
gosh Chris, and I thought my H reasons were bad.<P>I don't know how you will manage to change yourself for your next relationship. But was it a good thing or a bad thing you made the muffins? Did you force her to eat something healthy?<BR>lora

L
L
Gee, Chris, I think that list says it all. It is the mindset of the betrayer and the reasoning/blame in one little snapshot.

O
O
Ironic, huh? That that shopping list would be in that book--of all places?<P>Guess it's obvious that she didn't know what she wanted even back then....<sigh> <P>Peace, ~Marie

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 434 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation