Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
I just turned 31 in May. Stbx H turned 33 in May.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
I am 47 and fast approaching 48 in September. Husband just turned 43. <P>Yep, 40 was when he really got into OW. I agree with Wassi, midlife crisis has a deffinate thing in all of this mess.<P>We have been married 16.5 years and together 18, July 9, 2000. My favorite anniversary, when we got together. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited June 27, 2000).]

H
H
I am 28 and my roomate(wife) is about to turn 32.

M
M
Oh, dangit, I was doing so well... not thinking of the big 3-0 fast approaching. XH is 37. Former OW (now W *snicker*) is 24. Kinda funny how living with a horrible person can age you. I look new W's age, and she looks his... she stopped smiling a while back. Looks like she got the booby-prize [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] The X's kids from his affair are now 2 and 3 years old.<BR> Wonderchild is 6 1/2, going on 16 *already*!!<BR> Mynabird<BR> ----Time Marches On... Then You Realize It's Marching Right Across Your Face.------

M
M
I'm 23 - H is 29.<BR>Married 3 years on July 11. All this happened in our 2nd year!! Why!!??<P>------------------<BR>"I believe... this is heaven to no one else but me - and I'll defend it long as I can be left here to linger in silence if I choose to would you try to understand?" - Sarah McLachlan

J
J
I'll have to look again but it seems I may be at least one of th oldest if not the oldest so far. I have aged 10 years in the last 6 months but, I'm 49, W is 48, 25 years of marriage. One D 17 now pregnant living with me and dumped father/boyfriend.<P>Love and Prayers for All!!!<P>J W<P><BR>I looked again so far I am the oldest...thanks for pointing that out NoMas lol.<p>[This message has been edited by J Willy (edited June 27, 2000).]

J
J
I'm 35, my H is 34 - working toward 10 yrs in Nov.

K
K
Hi,<P>I'm 35.<BR>Stbx is 34 - will be 35 in Nov. (OW is 35) He is having a MLC even though he's kinda young for it.<P>We've been married 15 years. Together 17 years. Will probably be divorced within the next 6 weeks. Paperwork is through, just waiting for H to sign and then file. sigh We used to be so happy. You just never know.<P>3 kids - boy 14, girl 11, & boy 9.<P><P>------------------<BR>Blessed be.<BR>****************<BR>Keridwen<P>Keridwen_7@yahoo.com

Y
Y
My H and I are both 36. I think the OW is 34 not sure but definately acts 16.

M
M
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by inamess:<BR><B>DID YOU SEE THE 40's?<BR>Why is this happening in the 20's?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I thinks it's because we got married too young!<P>Yeah, those 40's are scary! I hope both my H and I can make it through that time. Maybe we already went through our "mid-life crisis" now!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><p>[This message has been edited by momma (edited June 27, 2000).]

P
P
I'm 30, 31 in Sept. and H is 34, soon to be 35 in July. We'll be married 6 years in Sept. Been together 8 years total.<P>That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
I bet you guess this one . . .<P>I'm 35<BR>H is 37<BR>Married for 14 years

B
B
I'm 37, husband will be 36 in August.

A
A
No, JWilly, you now have company - you are not the oldest!<BR>I just turned 48(although I don't feel it or feel I look it-sorry, that was not meant the way it sounded - have been working out a lot lately - helps with the stress); H will soon turn 49. And, yes, mid-life crisis is fact, not fiction!!!<BR>Married almost 24 years...<BR>

T
T
40's are scary aren't they? H is 43 and I am 40. Gives you young folks something to look forward to. Perhaps you can get it out of your system now so you won't have to suffer later?

N
N
Ah what the heck...<P>I'm 41, stbx will be 41 in August... and yes, the 40's are hell...

B
B
I'm 43, H is 44<P>------------------<BR>RobinAnn<P>*********<P>Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.<P>Marianne Williamson

F
F
Hmmmmm.......<P>Our ages?<P>Dang I was hoping to find a couple or even just one person who posts here that is older than I am!!!!!!!<P>LOL!<P>I will be the BIG FIVE 0 (50) in Oct. Hubby will reach the same milestone in Dec.<P>Making us both currently 49, and holding. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The OW just turned 49 this past Sun. Yeah, she's younger, although not by much.<P>I'm curious, are many of the OP quite a bit younger than the betrayed? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the OP tends to be younger.<P>Maybe my situation is just that much odder than the average.<P>FC

N
NoMas Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Fingers...since you asked...<P>I am 40 and the "OW" <I hate that term...she is a human being...a wonderful woman...who shares a common weakness as me> Anyway, she is 31.<P>Age was never an issue here with me. Wasn't out looking for a "younger babe". She just happens to be a few years younger.<P>I think a common trait in men going through the Midlife thing is trying to hold on to their youth....or recapture it. This was never the case for me.<BR>

R
R
Hi

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation