Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
Am I PO'd at the OW!!! It's a good thing she's pg, or there'd be one less taterhog in this world!!!!! H has some blame too, should have said no, never denied this. Moby B***h, on the other hand, stayed there waiting for the first sign that there might be trouble with H and I, even helped to create some of the distance between us, then jumped in to ease his pain. I do hate her. Always will.

K
K
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AM Hurt:<BR><B>If you want to know who truly arrogant they can be go to <A HREF="http://www.gloryb.com." TARGET=_blank>www.gloryb.com.</A> It's the TOW (The Other Woman) website.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>AM HURT,<BR> How did you ever find that? If I wasn't pissed before, I definitely am now!!!!! How ignorant can they really be? It makes me sick to think they are out there laughing at W's, when everyone knows they jokes on them. Oh well, we laugh at them here, so I guess they are entitled to their own slimy little corner of the web. What stupid little b*****s!!!!<BR>

R
RWD Offline
R
I'll chime in from the male side. I haven't really given the om too much thought. I believe my x pursued om as much as he pursued her.<P>She was the one that called him at work while I was asleep upstairs, he never called here to my knowledge more than 2 times and I answered both times.<P>She was the one that bought into all his stories about travel anytime, no yardwork and a smaller house. These had to be things she wanted. I am not sure what she had to offer him other than her beauty and her freedom since she was giving up her children.<P>So while I wouldn't mind bashing in his head or his car, I place the blame solely on her. <BR>I gave her many opportunites to save the marriage but she just wanted out. I believe my counselor who said this was an exit affair. My x thought that everything would be the same after we divorced, but she didn't realize how people look on affairs and when they turned their back on her, she had no place else to go but to the om. So now she is stuck.

B
B
I was writing on another thread today, and another sudden realization hit me:<P>My daughter and I were folding clothes straight from the dryer one day when my husband was fresh back home from his sweetie, and my daughter hands me a pair of panties.<P>She says, "Here, ma, these are yours.They go in your pile." <P>And I said, "No, they aren't mine. I don't have any like these. They have to be yours." (For only 11 yo, she is XS-woman size.)<BR> <BR>"No. They definately are not mine."<P>I said "Well, are they your stepmom's and you accidently packed them in your suitcase?" And we laughed, because stepmom weighs about 250 lbs.<P>I said "I wonder where they came from?"<P>And she said "I saw them in with Papa J's dirty clothes bag, so I put them in the laundry."<P>And I said "Well, hmmm. It's a mystery. They are nice and clean. Victoria's Secret. And they look like they will fit. I guess I'll take them."<P>So I wore them from that day on. They became my favorite pair.<P>And guess who's they were?!!!!! God D!<P>Am I stupid or what?!!!!

B
B
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bernzini:<BR><B>One question: Why are there no guys on here posting about the Other Man? Or is that too touchy of a subject for a guy, sharing his wife with a bum?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll bite. I hate the [censored]. And he's a chickensh*t and knows it. His life is over if I ever find him on my property. If I meet him anywhere else, he lives. So adviseth my attorney.<P>Bama<P>

A
A
to ktgirl<BR> I found out about that website in here. I love to go in there and give them the business. They get so frustrated! That site, they say, is for comfort and support. Whew! I told them there needn't be a website for people who were faithful to their spouses, doing the right thing was a comfort in itself.

K
K
AmHurt,<BR> Excuse me, they need that for comfort and support? I don't suppose the little pea brains ever figured out that if they'd find a unattached man of their own, they wouldn't need comfort and support. They deserve to be miserable, because they have chosen to go after a man who is married, what else do they think is going to come of that type of deal? I wonder if the H's know how they talk about them. I wish I knew every girl's "MM" that was on there, so he would mysteriously get a packet of printed posts about him. Then they'd see that they are just toys. Something to be played with. I'd love to log on, but they'd kick me out really quickly. I have too much of a temper, and would give myself away. But now that I know about that place, I'll be sure to drop in from time to time, just to keep an eye on the "enemy". Thanks for telling us about it. Give em hell the next time you are on. Oh, did you happen to see the post about the "MM got his divorce, then he dumped me", poetic justice. Love it, love it love it. They all see W's as standing between a real relationship with their MM's, when it really ends up being the MM in question himself! Still, they never figure it out. I have to laugh.

B
B
Come on guys, I have to hear from some more of you. You are making us sound like a bunch of hens clucking. <P>Yeah, I got on that gloryb site, and I immediately got PO'd. I knew that instead of paying attention to my kids this evening, I'd sitting here for a lengthy amount of time trying to find Meow-Meow, Miss Kitty, what ever i must call her to be polite. I know what a big bawl-baby she is, she's still crying over him, and the amount of hate that I have inside is not healthy. <P>Why do they have a support group for women desperate to have a man at any cost? Dumb question, if they've got white supremist churches and pedophile conventions out there on the web, why not? (I lump all of these into the genre.)

R
R
Man, you go Bernzini!<P>I have been to the GloryB site. Yeah, those women are delusional. They think they "UNDERSTAND" the MM and the wife is out there. We're just the H's brood mares and they are their true "Soul Mate", we are the ball and chain ... the mistake, the B*tch in their poor man's life that's touchering him with our existence.<P>They are really pathetic and "yes" that site does p*ss me off.<P>Jo<BR>

B
B
Resilient:<P>Are you and I the only ones who stay up all night grieving over this bullcrap? What have these guys done to us? I feel like going to the voodoo lady down in the bayou and buying a mojo to put on her [censored], and his, too. If only. But you know what they say--whatever magic you make, it comes back threefold onto you. (I feel like it already has--100 times.)<P>Man, this sucks!!! Never in my wildest imagination did I figure, on 8 March 1994, as he put the ring on my finger, that this would ever happen. Maybe I am at the point where I am just feeling sorry for myself.<P>If I could get rid of her, read his mind, fix his psyche, and forget this ever happened, I would be good to go.<P>Does anyone know a good witchdoctor?<P>

R
R
Hi Berni,<P>Yeah, I'm up late tonight. Where the heck is everybody?<P>This damn thing has been on my mind for months now and I'm sick to death of thinking about it.<P>I'm desperate enough to seek out a Hypnotist to get "debriefed" about anything to do with my H.<P>Yeah, this is bad but try doing it twice in 10 years. It's like the Ground Hog's Day from Hell.<P>Jo

A
A
Hi. I know I'm not a regular here anymore, but I am a veteran MB'er.<P>I have to offer some advice here on obsessing about getting revenge on OW. <BR>Yes, I think my h's OW is a lowlife, yes, she WILL reap what she sows someday. <P>She is still having an affair with 'the boss', who was her other OM...she had two affairs going at once. <P>I have my husband back and we are "doing great" according to him - he sends flowers, says he loves me, and says she was his biggest mistake.<P>the deal is: <P>I have evidence of her office escapades that could:<BR>1)end her career, <BR>2) end her marriage, <BR>3)take away 1/2 her inheritance (her father is a wealthy man who set up the inheritance so she would lose 1/2 to her husband if she divorced).<P>I recently finished the Learning to Forgive workbook -- and this is what I gained from it: <P>Make two lists -- <BR>the ten adjectives that describe who you want to be; and, <BR>the ten adjectives that describe the life you want to have.<P>Now, how does the OW/OM fit into this? That's right, they don't. They don't have any influence on your life UNLESS you spend time thinking about them, and letting your hate poison you.<P>I let her control my thought life for a year...that is 12 months more than she deserved.<P>I have destroyed all the paperwork except what I would need as leverage if my h. ever resumed a friendship with her, only that which would affect my life, not hers.<P>just some thoughts to mull over when the revenge bug strikes...<P>blessings, lizzie smith

B
B
Liz:<P>I guess I need the Learn To Forgive book, too.<P>Actually, I am not as hateful as I sound. She was an icky person, and I don't really care about who she is and what she does, except that she wouldn't let go of my husband. She thought she was better for him than I was. I just want my husband back, and I want thoughts of her out of his head.<P>I have this big envelope with all of my evidence inside of it. All the pictures I found, the credit card bills, ect. I've hidden it from myself so that I don't have to look at it, but I can't bring myself to throw it away just yet.<P>I don't want to say that I am holding the evidnce over my husband's head either. But I think that the day I have closure on this is the day that I am going to throw that stuff out. Closure depends on him

O
O
<BR>Ok, a guy here to fan the flames. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>There was a time that I could have cheerfully skinned the OM alive. Gleefully, even. I had all kinds of ideas about how I could cause him pain that are probably best left unsaid. At one point I planned to tell his W that I was going to file an alienation of affection suit and to divorce him while she still had a chance to get her half before I took away what was left.<P>I don't give him much thought now because I figured something out about him. <P>He's an inmate in a prison that he built himself, a brick at a time. Anything I might be able to do to him would just take his mind off his troubles, and I sure wouldn't want to do that. He's got more problems than I do right now, what with the alleged love of his life living in my house right now. All he's got is the skank that he whined about to my W for 2 years, the poor guy. I really doubt he's got the b@lls to tell his wife the truth about what he's done so he'll be suffering for a long, long time.<P>Slightly Sane<BR>

A
A
I'm not into revenge, the Lord will take care of that in perfectly measured doses. I don't want this woman to know that I give her a serious thought. What I would really like to happen is for she, her soon to be ex, and son to all come to know the Lord and live happy, fulfilled lives. It's not easy to say that sometimes but I really do. She is blind to the truth and really doesn't have any idea what she is doing and the extent of the damage she has caused. It seems to be all a game to her. How sad...

F
F A Offline
F
Here is another man entering the conversation............even though it is a strong word, I <B>HATE</B> the OM!!!<P>It wasn't bad enough that he slept with my W, he got extremely rude and disrespectful with me over the telephone after I let his wife know that her husband was out getting a little nookie on the side. <P>I'm in law enforcement and shouldn't be saying this, but if I ever saw him face to face, I think I would be heading off to prison!!

N
N
I HATE the OW. I not only hate her for getting involved in my life and sleeping with my H, but for continually trying for 9 months to do it again, after he had already dumped her.<P>Talk about a pathetic LOSER! Can't even get her own life and had to attempt at disrupting our marriage again!<P>I can only imagine what I would love to do to her. However, I can't do it. I'd be sent to jail! And she isn't worth it!

B
B
AM Hurt:<P>I told the OW that she needed Christ in her life. She said "How dare you insinuate that I do not know Christ? Who are you to make that call?"<P>I said "Alrighty, then." By their fruits, ye shall know them.<P>I heard that when you are judged in front of the Lord at the end of your life, and have not asked to be forgiven and followed through on the steps of repentance, that you will experience all the pain and heartbreak of those that you have harmed, and thus pay the restitution for your crimes. If she someday cried all the tears that I have cried and endured all the confusion and anxiety that I have, I guess that would be justice enough. <P>Ultimately, it will be in God's hands. I just have this itch to help God along though, and I know that I have to conquer that urge.<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Bernzini (edited August 10, 2000).]

A
A
I know exactly how you feel. My H even tried witnessing to OW-encouraged her to find a church. Can you imagine? His fog was mighty thick. She goes to church but it's one of those only at Christmas and Easter type things. I would be terrified to walk into church while having an affair but from our pastors I understand it's not all that rare. I certainly wouldn't do it with a thunderstorm going on. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]\ It is so tempting to want to get revenge and I have to constantly remind myself that it's not my job (even though I have some good ideas) and stay in prayer about it.

D
D
Hey Bernzini-<P>It was March of 95 for me, and I never woulda thought it either. <P>All-<P>I have a "grief journal" where I write about all the AWFUL stuff that has happened to me. Yesterday I wrote a little letter to my H's illustrious OW. It was so mean and I enjoyed every minute of it. I am not planning on sending it by the way. (The whole conviction thing...)<P>This may sound crazy, but here is something else I did. I started a prayer journal for HER. I SO did not want to do this. I am the one who went on at length about my right to call her a "whore" on a thread not too long ago. I rambled on about how horrible and evil she is... Which I stand by, don't get me wrong...<P>But, nevertheless, I have been convicted to pray for her. We are to pray for our enemies and she is definitely an enemy. I am hoping that this little project of mine will be a tool God can use to erase some of this bitterness from my heart. Only He can because THERE IS SOOOO MUCH OF IT!!!!!<P>But, to answer the question... I am PO'd. And I WOULD hold her responsible, but I would have to supply a dictionary so she could look up the word first. <P>Alright, the bitterness is setting in. It's time to log off!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation