Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
I guess this started out to be Minnesota based, but really, anyone can come. People who used to live here, people who live in neighboring states, men are absolutely welcome (Hi Reborn!) and the more the merrier. Let's just make sure we have a great time...it's been a long time for some.<P>So lets pick a date...should it be weekend or weekday? Lizam, have you decided on venue?<P>Catnip =^^=

K
KAW Offline
K
Hey there, getting together sounds wonderful!!! I live in SouthEastern MN, about 1 hour from the Cities, Keep me posted and I would love to come and meet with everyone!<P>God Bless,<P>Kristin

P
P
Y'all are making me soooo homesick. Wish I could join you but am in Texas now (Minnesotan from birth to 44 YO).<P>iloveacop: I grew up in Circle Pines/Lexington and raised my kids in Blaine. Worked in [censored] Rapids for many years. <P>Boo hoo.... miss my old MN friends.<P>periwinkle

C
C
Periwinkle:<P>Hahaha. You must have one peculiar accent...a combo of Texan "y'all" with "ya, sure you betcha'.<P>C'mon up anyway! We'll give you the stats as soon as Lizan tallies the takers (not to be confused with the 'givers') and figure out the particulars and make arrangements.<P>Catnip =^^= <P><BR>

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Okay, let set a date, time and location.<BR>Saint Cloud, at a hotel the weekend of MEA, Oct 20th or 21st. I spend alot of time at the office and do not post real promptly, but i will stay on tonight and check again tomorrow evening.

A
A
Hey - my H and OW had internet affair and met up in Winnipeg but OW lives in Eveleth - you could drop in on her for me and give her a piece of everyone's mind. <BR>Not really - I'm not that mean. Nice to hear a bunch of wonderful people are getting together somewhere in Minnesota - a place that I, unfortunately, will never want to visit.<BR>God bless!!

C
C
I live in Woodbury and would be interested in getting together. I have already met Catnip who is a terrific lady. Would love to meet everybody else! I am glad I decided to get out of the one forum (Pregnancy/Child) and expand into the others or I would have never seen this. I'll keep watching for more info.

S
S
Hi everyone<P>I live in White Bear. Would love to meet with everyone also, unfortunatly having out of town company over MEA so I wouldn't be able to unless it was in the cities and didn't have to drive far. Let me know the final details though, just in case.<P>Deb

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lizam:<BR><B>Okay, let set a date, time and location.<BR>Saint Cloud, at a hotel the weekend of MEA, Oct 20th or 21st. I spend alot of time at the office and do not post real promptly, but i will stay on tonight and check again tomorrow evening. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I would like to make a suggestion. We all know how schedules can be - especially when there are so many people involved. I would like to suggest that we plan something for after the first of the year. I would say end of Jan. sometime. Plenty in advance so that everyone can put it on their schedule in front of other things. I also like to plan things like this during the months when we sometimes need extra cirrucular activities versus couch potatoeing it :-)<P>What do you think?<P>Reborn<P>

W
W
I agree with Reborn about scheduling the get together with more advance notice. I, too, already have plans next weekend so I wouldn't be able to attend.

W
W
Still Learning,<P>Thank you for responding to my post in the EN Forum today, what you said makes alot of sense to me!<P>You say you live in White Bear-I live really close to you (because my H. is a cop he wants me to be confidential about certain stuff so I can't say where on here)!! Maybe we could get together for coffee sometime at Caribou on 61! Let me know if this interests you!

S
S
WIFE OF COP<P>Caribou, I know it well. 8^) Trying to fit it in is the challenge. Having company from out of town next week, so we'll have to see after that.<P>SL

W
W
Still Learning,<P>After things calm down, just let me know when! <P>I only work on Fridays, so that would be best for me, otherwise I have to tote three small kids w/me, and that wouldn't be fun!

H
H
I'm SO!!! looking forward to this gettogether!!! I work every other weekend- I'm scheduled to work the wkend of MEA. Mid November or sometime in Jan works for me. I agree- with the way schedules are-just pick one and go from there. That way everyone!!! who would like to come can arrange their schedules. And for any of us being couch potatoes- I'm betting on nonstop talking and sharing.

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Okay allright lets make a plan.<BR>catnip kmkofflin@aol.com<BR>wifeofcop<BR>hope in love<BR>tyra angelmom3@rglobal.net<BR>justthewife eredd1024@aol.com<BR>lizam SOON//ST CLOUD<BR>crazy or what <BR>reborn<BR>ILoveACop<BR>KAW<BR>carriemom<BR>Still_Learning<P><BR>So far that is 12 of us.<BR>If everyone will copy this list and include when and where they would like to get together. My only concern is that after the snow flies, the 6 hour drive to Mpls gets ify, but I will definitly try make it anytime anywhere<BR>

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
input needed, to pick a date and place..

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lizam:<BR><B>input needed, to pick a date and place..</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'll stick my neck out on this one.<P>Jan 27th 01'<P>St. Cloud sounds fine. I propose the Holiday Inn located at intersection of 23 and 15. It is very nice and has pool, hot tub, sauna, BB courts, etc. It is also located in the middle of town so have access to lots of things. <P>If we want to go out on a limb we could rent one of the suites so that we have some place to keep beverages and food.<P>What do you think?<P>Reborn<P><BR>

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Okay allright lets make a plan.<BR>catnip kmkofflin@aol.com<BR>wifeofcop<BR>hope in love<BR>tyra angelmom3@rglobal.net<BR>justthewife eredd1024@aol.com<BR>lizam SOON//ST CLOUD,Holiday Inn<BR>crazy or what <BR>reborn Jan 27th 01'St. Cloud Holiday Inn located at intersection of 23 and 15. <BR>ILoveACop<BR>KAW<BR>carriemom<BR>Still_Learning<P>So far that is 12 of us.<BR>If everyone will copy this list and include when and where they would like to get together. <BR>2 down 10 to go.<BR>

H
H
I work that date but I could maybe trade with a co-worker to attend. St. Cloud sounds ok with me. What time would we meet?<BR>I like the idea of a suite so we can visit uninterrupted.

C
C
I just had my first business trip away from my H since D-day and the first one away from my baby daughter and it was so much fun. I had a lot of anxiety about it, but once I was away I felt so free, it was great for me. So, I am really excited about doing this. However, I can not be gone during the Super Bowl weekend !! We are huge football fans and have to be together and I am hopeful the Vikes will be in it. So, I am not sure what date to throw out there. I'll keep checking the posts.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation