Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
KAW Offline
K
Hey all..This is going to be fun..I am pretty much open to any date. I will keep watching to see if anything get's set in stone!

C
C
After the Superbowl would work best for most of us, it appears. In the meantime, those of us in the metro area can hook up and get together in the interrim....hey! Let me know when you go to Caribou in WB...I'll crash your kaffeklatch.<P>Catnip =^^=

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Okay allright lets make a plan.<P>catnip kmkofflin@aol.com AFTER SUPERBOWL 2/3,2/10,2/17?????<P>wifeofcop---------------------------<P>hope in love ST CLOUD ANY DATE<P>tyra angelmom3@rglobal.net--------------<P>justthewife eredd1024@aol.com------------<P>lizam SOON//ST CLOUD,Holiday Inn, 2/3/01- (week) after superbowl.<P>crazy or what------------------------ <P>reborn Jan 27th 01'St. Cloud Holiday Inn located at intersection of 23 and 15. <P>ILoveACop--------------------------<P>KAW ANY DATE<P>carriemom AFTER SUPERBOWL 2/3,2/10,2/17???<P>Still_Learning----------------<P><BR>

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lizam:<BR><B>Okay allright lets make a plan.<P>catnip kmkofflin@aol.com AFTER SUPERBOWL 2/3,2/10,2/17?????<P>wifeofcop</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>2/3/01 is fine with me. Sorry about picking superbowl weekend. That wouldn't work for me as well :-)<P>p.s. If you guys are meeting in MSP before then let me know. I am also interested in attending. In order for me to attend, it would have to be a Monday evening as that is the only day of the week that I'm in MSP. Please don't disrupt everbody else's scedule to accomodate me, though.<P>Reborn<P>

V
V
Count me in..I live on the border of Blmgtn and Eden Prairie I would love to meet all of you....I am new to this MB, but am loving it...post it when and where <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lizam:<BR><B>okay, all of you out there from Minnesota or near by let's get together one day, say in St cloud, or something. Unless of course you are one of my H' OT, then you are not invited/// anyone game??</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

C
C
Vincent:<P>I live on the border of Eden Prairie and Bloomington as well! Scary, huh? Perhaps we can meet for coffee over our back fences....<P>Catnip =^^=<P>PS My e-mail is posted above.

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
SHOULD WE GO WITH FEB. 3 2001 ST COULD HOLIDAY INN? ALL IN FAVOR SAY i.<P>catnip kmkofflin@aol.com AFTER SUPERBOWL 2/3,2/10,2/17?????<P>wifeofcop---------------------------<P>hope in love ST CLOUD ANY DATE<P>tyra angelmom3@rglobal.net--------------<P>justthewife eredd1024@aol.com------------<P>lizam SOON//ST CLOUD,Holiday Inn, 2/3/01- (week) after superbowl.<P>crazy or what------------------------ <P>reborn 2/03/01 St.Cloud Holiday Inn located at intersection of 23 and 15. <P>ILoveACop--------------------------<P>KAW ANY DATE<P>carriemom AFTER SUPERBOWL 2/3,2/10,2/17???<P>Still_Learning----------------<P>vincent-----------------LOVE TO MEET YOU.<BR>

C
C
OK

C
C
That might work for me (I'm careful and say might because I am a mom who has a very hard time leaving). I was thinking very early in the month because later in the month we are going on vacation.

K
KAW Offline
K
I<P>Sounds Good!

W
W
02/03 sounds good to me and St. Cloud is fine!

V
V
2/3 sounds good to me--St Cloud it is...

V
V
Catnip<P>I couldn't find your email....mine is kbegich@yahoo.com...Lets meet, I would really like that...I am so lonely, and really need to talk to someone.<P>Thanks

T
T
I live up by Reborn. I am interested in meeting fellow MB friends, but I was hoping it would be informal and not take too much planning. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (remember, I am a California transplant!)<P>Lizam and reborn are fairly close to me, how about a "mini" meeting before weather gets bad. gee, I think they cancelled winter! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>mncon99@yahoo.com<BR>

H
H
Hey everyone,<P>Any update on these plans??? Hope everyone is doing ok. Looking forward to our get together...<P>Windy

T
Taj Offline
T
TNT......I'm a California transplant too!<P>Anyone live waaaaaaaay up North?

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I am so far north, it makes me want to paint my house orange, pink, and yellow.....you gotta live waaaaaaaayyyy north to appreciate that.<BR>I have been having some anxious days and not been productive enough to have extra time to go on line. What do we want to set up, everyone meet at the Holiday Inn, i will be the one that looks like she has been betrayed. I will get myself and a friend a room for the night since it is too long a drive for one day. so anytime is good. any party planners in the crowd?

L
lizam Offline OP
OP Offline
L
OKAY YOU REAAAL NORTHERN GIRLS,<BR>MINI MB GATHERING<BR>WHERE AT?<BR>THIEF RIVER FALLS<BR>GRAND FORKS<BR>BEMIDJI<BR>?????????

S
S
Hey All,<P>Don't get on the site very much. Not sure about St Cloud in Feb. Have 4 kids- it gets hard to get away. H doesn't really want me to meet in person with anyone. Doesn't really like the fact that I talk to people about our problems. I'll keep checking the board to see whats going on, just in case.<P>SL

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 132 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation