Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#889845 10/12/00 09:08 AM
N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
{Friends}...<P>Yes...<BR>You have me crying as I type this...<BR>Your comments to my <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/001121.html" TARGET=_blank>Major Update</A> / <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/005967.html" TARGET=_blank>Major Update</A> were overwhelming. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Marriage Builders... isn't just about building marriages<BR>Marriage Builders... isn't just about saving marriages<BR>Marriage Builders... isn't just about giving/getting advice<P>Marriage Builders... <B>IS</B> about caring people [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We all need to learn skills (marital and other)<BR>We all need to save (good) marriages<BR>We all need to protect emotions/love/family<P>...and then there is the deeper need.<P>...you... yes all of you... have led me to closer relationship<BR>...you... yes all of you... have helped me understand my communal role in life<BR>...you... yes all of you... have shown what it means to "love your brother"<P>The good Samaritans of the MB forums...<BR>...are the "God"... whispering in your ear...<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P>You don't have to totally believe in Plan A... Plan B... Love Bank... Love Busters...<BR>You don't have to totally believe in benefits of medication... counseling...<BR>You don't have to totally believe in "rules for a successful marriage"...<P>...but... you <B>have</B> to believe in the people on this forum...<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P>Some of us will reconcile and recover our marriages...<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P>...some of us will go on our lives in indefinite Plan As...<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P>...some of us will suffer (for a while... in loneliness) in our Plan Bs...<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P>...some of us will divorce...<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P><B>There is little to be gained... when we do it alone</B>!...<BR>...the lone ranger mentality has so little to do with...relationship!<P>...being here for each other... means more than all skills/knowledge combined.<BR>everyone... <I>please listen</I><P>You may have a broken, torn apart, hurt marital relationship...<BR>...but life can have so many other relationships... with sister and brother...<BR>...to build the ultimate relationship... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>A blessing has been showered upon me...<BR>...through your kind wishes...<P>...for you here now... I remain...<BR>...for those yet to come... I remain...<BR>...for myself... I remain...<P>I see so great a gift from above... in what comes from those on these forums.<P>Steve H.,<BR>Special thanks to you, for giving us a channel through which we share our <I>love</I> and <B>lives</B> with each other. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>{Friends}...<BR>...you will always be a gift... to me... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim / <B>N</B>ew <B>S</B>un <B>R</B>ising

K
K Offline
K
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...you will always be a gift... to me... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And you to us, Jim.<P>God bless. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

R
R
Oh Jim,<P>You have me in tears ...<P>Your words are so touching and move me.<P>Thank you for your post, and thank the Dear Lord we have you here, albeit the life changing circumstances.<P>Be well, and stay happy and strong.<P>Jo<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited October 12, 2000).]

N
N
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>That's how your post makes me feel...<P>You are loved.<P>Sheryl

D
D
So true.<P>You too are our gift, Jim.<P>Bob

S
SKM Offline
S
NSR - Very well said. . .We all need encouragement to help us along our journey - wherever that may be. I know that even though my marriage is slowly getting better, without the encouragement and insights given on this site, I would have surely made several wrong moves. . .And, this is the only forum where the WS and our opinions/thoughts have been welcomed with open arms (maybe they were closed once, but now they're open) and that speaks volumes on the characters of the people who post here.<P>So, I remain, too, to help out, pass on a word of encouragement, give something back to so many people who have helped me along my way. Your post summed it all up beautifully. . .

S
S
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JIM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))<P>you are surrounded with hugs...and with love...<P>Dylan

C
C
What he said!<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

J
J
perklempft.

C
C
WOW!! You are a special person. You have a lot of friends here. Thanks for being you!<P>-Cinderella

H
H
Bless you, Jim. You are loved. --HBC

Y
Y
The very first time I posted I was lonely and afraid....you were the very first person to respond and I knew then that I had a friend. We should be thanking you....

S
Administrator
Administrator
S
You are quite welcome.<P>God bless you, Jim.<P>Steve

D
D
Hey, Jim: A beautiful post. Really. You've done so much for people here...it's us who should be thanking you.

L
LAD Offline
L
I share all the sentiments expressed, you are the one that answers when the need is the greatest, to guide others in the path to <BR>recover, if not their marriage,... themselves. Many thanks for all the help getting answers and for "being here" for us all. L

C
C
Jim,<P>Like everyone has said, we should be thanking you. You are an inspiration to a lot of people, myself included. If I can be half as wise as you are when I've finished this journey, I will feel as though I have succeeded.<P>God Bless!

C
C
Jim, <P>Heartfelt thanks to you for all of your help, for always being here, for your welcome to all the newcomers and for sharing your experiences however painful that we may learn and grow form them. You will be in my prayers.<P>cleo

A
A
we listen Jim....because you taught us how.<P>The others are right, you are our gift.<P>allison

B
B
{{{{{{Jim}}}}}}<P>You were one of the first people to answer my posts, I've read your answers to me and others, you are a wonderful person and you are so loved by all. Thank you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>May your future bring you the happiness you deserve!!!<P>Lori

S
S
Hi NSR -<P>You are just tooooo good, Jim!!! You turn a Thank You into a Notable!!! AND You even get Steve, himself, to reply to you!!!! WOW!!!!<P>Hope you don't resent us for being a major reason probably playing into your having to go through this......It is obvious that the Lord sent you here for us!!!! <P>We love you.....you know!!!!!<P>BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 507 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation