Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I found out about this website which basically is a forum for cheaters. I try to look in on it occasionally. It is so maddening and frustrating and hurtful - I simply CANNOT help myself from posting flaming comments. However, it really has educated me quite a bit about the illicit relationship of an affair. How the woman thinks, how the man thinks....I feel like it gives me a leg up, so to speak.<P>Anyway, I don't want to cause anymore pain to any BS's but if you have been there, what do you think...I think my 7 year thick skin has allowed me to do this.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]:

A
A
Well, I went there and couldn't resist sending a flaming comment myself. BUT must not get caught up on all of that, as it does not help my recovery. It is pretty eye-opening I have to say! Not for the faint of heart or newly betrayed that's for sure.

B
B
That was interesting...don't know what to think about it...they sound so sincere...so positive that what they are doing is right...almost like what they are doing is occurring in a vacuum and has nothing to do with the rest of the world...it also sounds a little bit like high school crushes...nothing could possible live up to their expectations. <P>It was, however, instructive to learn that they have the same up and down on the roller coaster that we do...only they asked for it.<P>Angels and Prayers ~ Faye

C
C
Yes, i've read their stuff. At first, it made me feel much worse, because they all sound like they really love their "other People," and talk to them a lot, etc. <P>But if you keep reading, you see that they almost never leave their marriages, and will give up their affairs when they are "discovered>".<P>I think that most of the marriages that are described there are in much worse shape than the marriages here, too. But maybe I have rose-colored glasses, LOL!!! About half of them say they love their spouses too, so maybe I'm dreaming when i think that it's all for one and one for all. This last year has made me wonder if I'm OK in today's society.

A
A
I suppose everyone needs their safe place to expose themselves,share their joy and pain, and those involved in affairs should be granted that freedom. <BR>Won't go there again - doesn't help anyone.<BR>so, on we go to recover and rebuild and on they go with futile fantasy!

S
SKM Offline
S
As a reformed WS - I don't plan on ever visiting that site. Sometimes, my curiousity gets the best of me, but I know that a forum that promotes infidelity - for whatever reason - is something I just cannot bring myself to read. I could probably go over there and REALLY shake things up, but right now, I really want to give my support and encouragement to people who WANT their marriages to work. To me, even though I haven't been there, that site is a waste of cyberspace.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 250 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation