Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#896737 12/21/00 03:04 PM
V
OP Offline
V
I love my husband with all of my heart and although I made mistakes in the beginning I have begged for forgivness and even went as far as having two polygraph test done to prove to him that I never cheated even while we were dating. But he says it is still there. He does not trust me to go anywhere alone or to go out with friends unless he approves of them. In other words they have to be married and with kids and he has to like them. I am tired and I am lonely. I read in another thread on here, what other wives would like for their husband to do to make them feel loved and wanted. I would love for my husband to show any kind of love or affection to me. He told me the other night that he might not ever be able to trust me. I am with my husband 24 hrs a day! We even work together. All I want is to have a life and a husband that really loves me. Please somebody help me.

K
K
Why does he show so little trust? Is there any basis, or is it just him???

V
OP Offline
V
sorry I left that out when we first started dating I lied to him twice. Not because I did something wrong but because of the way things looked. And one time when i worked late and had two drive through horrible weather(we had a few tornadoes and a hurricane off shore). It was late and I worked 14hrs that day. He says I was cheating on him. I even showed him my time sheet so that he could see. Before we got marrried he left me because I wasn't always honest. That was when i grew up and realized that the way to keep him was to be honest with him. I have been ever since then but nothing changes. He still watches every move I make, every word I say or type. like I said I gave him black and white proof that I did not cheat on him but he still does not trust me.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 153 guests, and 130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation