Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
OP Offline
D
I know it's cruel but I can only wish for nothing but bad things to happen to OM. He should feel the same pain and agony that I've felt over the past 1 1/2 years. I know the no one should feel that kind of pain but he knew what he was doing to me and vengence seems so sweet at times.

W
W
Well, if the worse happens for me and my wife never agrees to work on the marriage, I wish for her and OM to stay together forever. In that case, they deserve each other. At least he will have taken her off my hands before menopause!<P>Sorry for the cynicism, you all know I love her. Just a little punchy today.<P>WAT

U
U
.<p>[This message has been edited by Trapped Mom (edited March 20, 2001).]

T
T
Oohh... That IS loaded one.<P>My darkest visions for slug have involved trucks... ooh - look out! oops, too late!<P>Realistically, my wishes for her are: that she one day reaps what she has sown. I have no doubt that my husband is not going to be with her for much longer - he may not come back to me, but he will not stay with her forever, either. I want her to understand just what she has done, not only to my marriage and to me, but to my husband and to herself. However, she is not the type to learn any lessons from what happens to her in life - she just blames someone else.<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

S
S
What I wish for the OW.....tar, feathers, a big scarlet A tattoed of her face.....<P>I wish for her to know what she & my WS have done to my sons, my H says they are alright,but we have destoried the Christian home they were raised in, & I can see the signs that we have lost them..<P>But I still try & pray for her, besides her death in boiling oil. I pray that she can find peace & happiness with someone besides my H, better if it was her x, that she would grow up & learn that what she wants doesn't come before the good of others<BR>

R
R
I hope that the OW will burn in you know where. She has absolutely no morals, nor a conscious, as she feels she did nothing wrong . She actually acts like *she* was the wronged party. I only hope that karma or fate or whatever will even the score so I won't have to. I hope she had a miserable holiday and that her H left her. I hope she can never have children, because the idea that such an immoral little s*** raising children makes me sick to my stomach. The idea of her H having an A behind her back is appealing, too, so she might be able to feel just one iota of pain that I've been through the past 6 months. Basically, I hope she never has a genuinely happy moment in her life ever again.<P>So, do I sound bitter and angry? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
I hope she has to live with herself for a VERY long time.<P>I hope she gets what she dished out:<BR>-her husband has an affair with a cold hearted self centered woman who will call her home looking for the WS.<BR>-who will sit with her at Christmas parties and pretend to be friendly and caring with her<BR>-who will wait in her car for her to move out of her marital home<BR>-who will park her car where she can see it everytime she is there screwing her husband in her bed<BR>-who will act like the "wronged" party when everything blows up in their faces<BR>-who will tell her that her husband cheated many times before<P>I hope she mets someone just like her.<P>-who will get her lover fired when he makes a decision to go back to his family<BR>

S
S
my only wish for the OW is "what goes around, comes around"

H
H
What do I wish for the other women? More self esteem so that they will never again settle for a married man.

A
A
My only wish is that ex-OW will hurry up and get married so that I can have an affair with her husband!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I really don't have anything bad to wish on the OM. Of course, I think he's a piece of sh*t for going after a married woman (my W), but I think what goes around comes around, and he will eventually reap what he's sown.<P>The best revenge I could hope for would be a reconciliation with my W. If that happens, he will NEVER see her again. That will be enough.<P>If I could wish anything for him, I would hope that his own marriage would work out. That way, he will have even more reason to stay the h**l away from my W!

O
O
<BR>I've said this before so this is a repeat, but you asked. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'd like to watch while OM's W carves his heart from his chest with a dull, hot spoon.<P>I really think I'd enjoy that.<BR>

C
C
My wishes for the OW:<P>That MY h falls completely and totally in love with me again.<P>That she come to a complete realization of what she did to another woman.<P>That she come to complete realization of what she could have done to the children that she thought she would play "stepmommy" to.<P>That she never never never makes any type of contact with MY h again!!!!!!!!

M
MF Offline
M
I'll jump in to this one.<P>My wish for OW and my H:<BR>They live unhappily ever after.<P>If not: they both cheat on each other and go through the pain I went through.<P>Other wish:<BR>If they ever break up, one day I hope the one OW truly loves cheat on her and leave her for another woman, then when she tries to contact another OW she will totally ignores her like she means nothing to her.<P><BR>Meg

M
M
My wishes for the other man.<P>I've gone through every enotion i can imagine about him, and i would answer this differently depending on what's happened that day.<P>Both he & my W say that when you find a chance at happiness, when you think you've found your soulmate, there situation doesn't matter. Bollocks!! To knowingly cause this much pain in anyones life is a crime. And frankly I'd like him locked up for it. Other than that;<P>1. That his businesses fail.<BR>2. That his guilt causes impotence.<BR>3. If that doesn't, that something else does.<BR>4. That he's forever worried that my W. (if she ends up with him), goes off with someone else - hopefully me!<BR>5. That he takes a long hard look at what he's done here, and realises he is a bad person. Then when he tells new girls in his life, they all bugger off & he spends eternity alone.<P>Lets face it - there has to be enough single people in the world to fall in love with - why even think about stealing someone elses life away?<P>I'll forever live in the hope that one way or the other, he'll get what he deserves - a life of dishonesty & deceipt - always wodering when his partner might meet someone like him...........I'm sure he will feel it too.

I
I
The OM, I hope he get's what he deserves. I hope the pain that he has inflicted on me with the EA that he has done with my W, he gets the same thing when/if he gets married. I hope that someone try's to steal his W away and everything he tries is for nothing, because she won't listen to reason but wants to follow her feelings!! Then I hope that God is HARSH for breaking GOD's commandments. I HATE this man with a deep passion; that I pray goes away someday!

A
A
Hey all,<P>Well, I read all these wishes, and I think you've got the whole range covered!<P>I'm just wondering one thing, and it is really bothering me... How is the OP any different from our own WS? I mean, it takes two to tango in this case, and it seems that however "bad" the OP is, our WS's are no better. Yet all of us MB'ers are supposed to be Plan A'ing our WS's, treating them with love, respect, attention, blah blah blah. I guess in some cases the "evil and canniving" OP sneaks into the picture and takes advantage of our "innocent and vulnerable" WS, but in most cases it's not so clear cut, is it?<P>So even though I too have lots of wonderful ideas for things I'd like to have happen to the OP, I am wondering if that's fair, since I'm not wishing the same on my WS (not yet, anyway).<P>Just wondering.....<P>AGG

C
C
Oooh, where do I start?! <P>- Foreclosure of her Barfront home<BR>- Repossesion of her hooptie<BR>- The Plague (or leprosy, no real preference)<BR>- An accurate perception of her body. No honey, a 250 lb woman CAN'T wear leather pants. Can you say, "Camel Toes"?!<BR>- For a mysterious (?) fire to burn those God-awful tight pants she wears(see above)<BR>- A hairbrush<BR>- Soap<BR>- Deodorant<BR>- (and last but not least) **insert drunk redneck voice** One helluva a*s whippin'!<P><BR>

O
O
My single greatest wish for the OM is that every last trace of him would leave my memory and never again come to haunt me.

H
H
Oswald, I'm with you on that one. I wish I could just hit the "delete" key. Erased permanently from memory! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm also with AGoodGuy, I know that from time to time it's fun to imagine dastardly things happening to the OM/OW. I know I have done it!<P>However, I think it's also important to realize that our OWN spouses can also be the OM/OW to someone else.<P>How would we all feel out there if the descriptions/feelings you are reading here were directed at YOUR husband or wife?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 446 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation