Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hey All...<P>We are all here basking in the Arizona sun and you're not...hehehe.<P>We, of course, had to check in at MB and see how everyone is doing. Wish you could have all been here with us. <P>We are only doing a little husband bashing, and since there are no men here...we are due.<P>Burnedspouse (Beth) is treating herself very well...I will not go into detail, but we think she may be an Arabian Princess in disguise.<P>Lora is our voice of reason and moderation. I have met no one in my life that can see all the way around a problem like she can. She should be charging us all for her wonderful way of looking at things.<P>Ok, Resilient...Jo, packed four bags for two days in Arizona...I am not joking. Her husbands radar came up at 2:30 last night...he sensed that she was going to go have some fun, so he called her and made sure she was totally confused before she got on the plane.<P>We met a man at the mall wearing a hat with very large letters on it...OW...of course we had to stop him and ask him what it stood for, turned out it was his boat club. We are going to soon be marketing these hats...anyone wanting to buy one let us know. We will send them anonomously to anyone you wish.<P>But really, this is fun and we truly wish more of you could have made it. Maybe we wan plan something bigger for the summertime.<P>I'm thrilled to have met these women that have helped me through so many bad times.<P>gotta go...marguerita time...<P><BR>love ya...allison

W
W
Enjoy yourselves and figure out all the answers to our questions. You'll be tested.<P>Dave (WAT)

M
MF Offline
M
I miss you all!!<P>COME BAAAAAAAAACK!!<P>Meg [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

B
B
You all missed a great weekend. We girls got together and really hashed over some feelings and talked about our pains and supported each other in understanding. I highly recommend one of these. It is healing to get together with a few people who know exactly where you are. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>We missed you cjack, but we know that LBing just to see us is not enough. You keep on with your progress!! Good luck!

C
C
It sounds like y'all had a blast! I'm bummed that I missed it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Oh well, maybe next time (I'm voting for MB Reunion 2 to be in Hawaii - tickets out of Vancouver are still only $150 US. We have some good packages to Vegas from here as well.) <P>An OW hat?!?!? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Jeez, it would have taken me every bit of restraint not to grab the hat and put a big Ghostbusters sign on it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (I bet y'all are giving a big sigh of relief that I wasn't there now! LOL)<P>Anyway, I hope none of y'all got too sunburned [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Glad you had such a great time!

L
L
WAT,<BR>After the Margaritas we had all the answers, but then we forgot the questions. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Meg,<BR>We missed you too! <P>Carolina Belle,<BR>Jo and Allison were wild enough! We saw Don Henly driving a viper and they wanted to follow him home. We could have used your wonderful discriptive humor tho.<P>I had such a good time, I'm ready to go back anytime. I think I drank a little too much... I'm still a little fuzzy today. <BR>Lora

M
MF Offline
M
Lora,<P>OMG!! WHY didn't you follow Don Henley???<BR>I wish I was there then I was for Jo and Allison..who was driving at the time? I would've grab the handle and followed him [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]..<BR>I met him once(around 87??) he was a very nice guy...<BR>But wait.. recently he hit a fan with a maracass so maybe he would've thrown them at you guys [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyway it's good to know you guys had so much fun!<P>Meg

A
OP Offline
A
Ok, first of all...I never wanted to follow Don Henley...the other three groupies in the car were dying over him...lol. I was driving as I was one of the few sober people in the car when we saw Don...notice the first name basis there...lol. He is actually kinda cute, as was his Viper(yes I mean the car).<P>Carolina, if your ears were burning there was good reason. There were more than a few instances where you were mentioned. We saw a true to life Saudi Princess surrounded by body guards and it was mentioned that if you were there you would have found out who she was a whole lot quicker than I did. We could have used ya here girl.<P>Just so the next person who meets Lora will know, she turns very pink when she has had a few coctails and Jo's nose goes numb...I love giving away all of our secrets. And don't you dare tell these nice people about the shape of my carpet and closets.<P>It was good for all of us to rest up and relax a bit. I am so glad the weather was beautiful, as it's been pretty much raining since the Washingtonians left.<P>Next time...and there will be one...I really do hope that it can be a larger get together. Anyone for Vegas?<P>allison<P>

C
C
Damn, I missed out on Margaritas, a bunch of fun MB gals, AND Don Henley (why didn't you tell me that Arizona had <I>that</I> kind of scenery, Allison?! I might have ditched my in-laws then! LOL! Thomas <I>who</I>??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Allison - **insert Southern accent here** Shy, little ol' me? Why whatever do you mean? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I would totally go for Vegas - Thomas and I go there once a year anyway, and I have a friend who works at the Excalibur who gives me a nice little discount! Just let me know when!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation