Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Hi all!<P>Did anyone else see this program yesterday? It was really good, but would have been better if they had interviewed the Harleys! Though the show just reiterated pretty much the MB principles.<P>The show discussed the four kinds of affairs, the differences in unfaithful men and unfaithful women, the effects of adultery, and how to recover from infidelity. It included interviews with couples who have survived infidelity both together and apart, as well as couples who have never been affected by adultery. It was REALLY good. I am thinking of ordering a videotape of the program.<P>If anyone else saw it, I would like to know what you thought about it.<P>Peppermint

W
W
Peppermint - missed it. Do you know if it'll be re-broadcast? Please tell us the info to order a video tape?<P>WAT

A
A
Sorry I missed that one. I'm sure that they will rebroadcast, as they tend to do same shows over and over during the course of a week's programming.

S
S
Hey You Guys,<P>I just cruised through our TV Guide, and it WILL be rebroadcast this week. It's playing Saturday afternoon (01/20) at 14:00 CST (2 pm), and again on Sunday morning (01/21) at 05:00 CST for you early birds.<P>I'm planning on watching it. Thanks, Peppermint!!!<P>

M
M
Pppssssssssstttttttttttttttt.........<P>WHICH CHANNEL??? LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>mercy<P>email it please if you get a chance and i get busy with school!!<P>mothernature@ria.net

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 417 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation