Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Guarded Offline OP
OP Offline
G
MB Friends:<P>Please pray for bc. Her divorce will be final tomorrow. She needs all the support that she can get, as this will be a painful and difficult time for her.<P>Thanks<BR>

N
NSR Offline
N
BC...<P>You will have my thoughts tomorrow...<BR>...and so many of my prayers too!<P>Your friend...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

S
S
bc........my.....it has been awhile....<P>I'm sorry the fog never lifted, and that he is still in the same sorry state as last year!!...<P>you have had the patience of a saint, in many aspects... (I know, Sheba and I got on your case last year about your self-worth, but we were right...you are a wonderful person)<P>I hope and pray that court tomorrow is less taxing and stressful than the past year has been for you.<P>he made his bed, bc....he has to lie in it...<P>I sincerely hope that your life improves 3000% after this...<P>I cannot and willnot be a hypocrite...I am happy for you...a new lease on life, a starting-over for you..I am actually a little excited that you now get to have a life....a life of <B>your</B> choosing and your wants...<P>learn how to cater to your needs...you've been catering to his for far too long... <P>someday, when he gets his head out of the bottle, he will be shamed....<P>the best revenge is a life well lived.<P>bc........YOU deserve it.<P>let us know how it goes, and remember....this is about him...you have not failed, and did not deserve his actions...his prob is the bottle...you must go into court with your head held high...take the high road...don't look back...start your life.....<P>Dylan<P>------------------<BR>"The journey into darkness has been long and cruel, and you have gone deep into it."<BR>~ A Course in Miracles

Y
Y
Thanks to all and I will need the support. It has been a long time and I have tried my darndest but to no avail. My H seems to be sinking even deeper into the bottle to supposedly "calm his nerves". He doesn't even see it as a problem or if he does isn't ready to admit it and get help. I still love him and that is the hardest part to let go and see him destroy himself and the OW is just helping him.

S
S
<B>BC</B><P>My heartfelt prayers are with you. I wish I had more to say. Just know we are all with you in spirit, and God is right there by your side.<P><B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BC}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited February 21, 2001).]

S
S
Hi BC -<P>How are ya Hon?<P>You have been....are....and will continue to be in my prayers everyday.<P>I might not be here much, but please know that I hold you dear to my heart and hope that you will soon discover the strength within.<P>I am soooo sorry that things had to come to a divorce for you - but I take comfort in the promise of a new and brighter road ahead.....<P>Love, HUGS and Strength to you as always,<P>Sheba

N
NSR Offline
N
You have my prayers for you too!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation