Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#911186 04/30/01 09:46 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I sent the letter. I sent the revised one that Patient Love suggested to me.<P>Thanks to everyone who replied. My friend hasn't responded yet but will let everyone know if and when she does<BR>

#911187 04/30/01 09:50 PM
P
P
Hopeful,<P>I'm glad I could help.<P>I hope you get the results you want.<P>Just remeber you did your part and reached out to her<P>The rest is up to her<P>She is still in "the fog" and it may take her awhile to respond<P>be strong.<P>you are a good friend<P><P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

#911188 05/01/01 06:11 PM
E
E
Hopeful isn't home from work yet, but I thought I would show you the reply she received to the letter.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>hopeful1771-<P>I just wanted to let you know I am not ignoring your offer of friendship, I am just trying to take a step back right now and figure myself out. I appreciate that you will be there for me when I am ready, I will and do need that friendship. Thank you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, I for one wish that I could believe this. . .<P>I work with this friend, and I can see when she is with her OM. . . .Just yesterday in fact.<P>It looks to me like the only "stepping back" she is doing is away from her family and friends.<P>When I saw her come into work this morning, she looked so . . . I guess tired is the best word. She wasn't smiling, she looked like she needed some sleep. This is such a complete reversal from who she was prior to her A. She always had a smile on her face. . .<P>Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know the response hopeful got.<P>God Bless<BR>

#911189 05/01/01 06:17 PM
N
N
Thanks for sharing ES! <P>Actually, remembering back to my affair... the tired look came toward the end... it was the <get ready to barf> glowing "alive" look during the "Best" <spit, spew> of the affair.<P>There's some hope, I think...

#911190 05/01/01 09:29 PM
H
OP Offline
H
I'm not sure if I should respond to this response from our friend. I don't want to come across as being to pushy, but then again all I really want to do is go up to her and slap her for having the affair. I just wish she would see what she is doing to herself, her kids, her husband, and her friends.<P>ES, was I this bad?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation