Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
First this is serious. Women only please.<P>I can understand a woman having a fantasy about wanting to be with another woman. My WS says it is a very common fantasy among women.<P>Here's the question: YES OR NO ONLY PLEASE<P>Has there ever been 5 minutes in your life, that you, as a woman, have fantasized about sex with another woman? This includes being curious and wondering.

S
SEF Offline
S
Absoutely, NO, NO, NO, NEVER!!!

M
M
Nope, not for me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
.<p>[This message has been edited by Alberta (edited September 15, 2001).]

M
M
No.<BR>Two women making love is a male fantasy, not a (heterosexual) female one.<BR>The very idea bores me to death.<P>Psycho_B***h<P>

B
B
no, I haven't. I find the idea distasteful myself...

A
Ava Offline
A
Yes.

T
T
No

B
B
Yick, no! Sounds like something a teenage boy's wet dream, though.

T
T
NOOOOOOOOO! <BR>It is my WH's though!

I
I
absolutely positively not

J
J
Yes<P>(I do not believe that every woman has this fantasy. That would be absurd to state so. Each of us are different. Just like men fantasize about different things. Were all different.)

T
T
YES<P>but only since I've known my H, and the thought only occurred to me b/c it's one of his biggest fantasies, and the thought only comes to mind when I'm really turned on (with H of course!) grin.

H
H
Why do you want to know? I'm not going to answer the question until I understand why you are asking it........

H
H
hopeful took the words right out of my keyboard...<P>Why do you think this information will help you, Lost?<P>Not to be defensive, but this is a VERY personal question and I don't know you...<P>Blessings to you and your family.<BR>--HBC

C
C
Note that this is Lost's first post ever. Hope he/she/it's glad they found us.

A
A
I guess it's up to the individual to respond or not. Yes its personal, but I'm not offended by it. Yes I have thought about sex with another woman - I've never had sex with another woman nor do I plan to, but yes, I've been curious.<BR>I don't think that is abnormal at all.

C
C
Never really fantasized about with another woman, just fantasized about catching them in the act and how I would react. Can't say this was completely sexual, just revengeful! I am a former BS and now I dont' know anymore! shocked

C
C
Oh boy, let's see. I guess I have been curious about it. I wouldn't say that I "fantasized" about it - I mean hell, a man can do everything that a woman can do and then some! So what's the point?

S
S
ummmm, ......... yeah........<P>college + curiosity + lots of beer = open, frank conversations on these topics...<P>plus have you <B>SEEN</B> Michelle Pfeiffer ?!?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>although.....to be honest.....since H's A was with a woman who had spent the previous 14 years with women only...a 'supposed' lesbian..... all thoughts of Michelle have been platonic....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 906 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation